Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

A big ask...

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to him. Interesting he's been wheeled out by the club to say these things rather than "club-captain" Rodge the Bodge (no longer after season's end, I sincerely hope)

A

AA

"We can't go any lower at the moment".

Not until August at least.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play Karl, honest words from our true captain.

Queue posters still finding something negative to say about his comments after reading through and trying their hardest to critisize him...

"Do your talking on the pitch" maybe?
"It's too late now" ?
"If you hadn't got sent off against Villa...." ?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cue also 'mick would never stand for a player breaking ranks' from the McCarthy apologists

A

andyc225

Time to hand Henry back the armband. Roger Johnson so far has done nothing to merit it. He might submit a transfer request, but all things considered, good riddance.

Nero wolf

Reaction score
It certainly isn´t rocketscience.

We need five wins out of the last seven games to stand a chance.

That is one mighty big ask I´d say.

P

Paul76

It's good to see they're finally admitting they're a bunch of losers.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is be happy for Henry to have the captains armband, but RJ must still be at the heart of the defence and hope that burden is lifted.

F

FLEET WOLF

Is be happy for Henry to have the captains armband, but RJ must still be at the heart of the defence and hope that burden is lifted.

RJ and heart don't go together in the same sentence.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It certainly isn´t rocketscience.

We need five wins out of the last seven games to stand a chance.

That is one mighty big ask I´d say.

if we were to win 5 out of 7 - I would say we were 100% safe, not just stand a chance

Still - not likley!

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RJ and heart don't go together in the same sentence.

"Roger Johnson found he was getting lackadaisacal drinking six tins of Tennent's Super nightly so he scored some purple hearts from his dealer Jazz; "win-win" said Melissa, less peeing at nite and TC won't smell'em on yer breath.

Nero wolf

Reaction score
if we were to win 5 out of 7 - I would say we were 100% safe, not just stand a chance

Still - not likley!

I am not so sure myself.
I think it will probably end up with around 37-38 points needed to stay up this season(as well).
Teams in relegation fights always tends to pick up quite alot of points towards ends of seasons based on higher motivation.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am not so sure myself.
I think it will probably end up with around 37-38 points needed to stay up this season(as well).
Teams in relegation fights always tends to pick up quite alot of points towards ends of seasons based on higher motivation.

Time for us to start then !

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not going to happen but I think 35 will keep you up this year.

So on that basis:

Stoke W
Arsenal L
Sunderland W
City W
Swansea L
Everton D
Wigan W

Piece of $$$$!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it so hard for Connor to talk sense such as Henry and Kightly have done?

H

Hawkins discuss

They used Henry as the voice because what he said mainly involved Johnson

D

Dewsburywolf

"Roger Johnson found he was getting lackadaisacal drinking six tins of Tennent's Super nightly so he scored some purple hearts from his dealer Jazz; "win-win" said Melissa, less peeing at nite and TC won't smell'em on yer breath.

Shame he never thought to drink something that would give him super strength rather than it being super strength :mad:

M

Mister Rabbit

Karl Henry - never been appreciated as much as when he's not been available!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe how some people have shifted their opinion of KH now. Our "real captain". Interesting point of view.

But for me, as I've stated in another thread, we need to go in a new direction. New captain.

And for me that man is Michael Kightly. Speaks sense, loves the club, can actually take charge of a game (unlike KH), always talking, gees up the crowd and there's plenty more too.

If his fitness holds out then he is the man who should be us out next season.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe how some people have shifted their opinion of KH now. Our "real captain". Interesting point of view.

But for me, as I've stated in another thread, we need to go in a new direction. New captain.

And for me that man is Michael Kightly. Speaks sense, loves the club, can actually take charge of a game (unlike KH), always talking, gees up the crowd and there's plenty more too.

I wouldn't mind either to be honest, I just hope our thick fans realise how good a player Henry is, if they still don't realise what he gives the team they may aswell not bother following football.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind either to be honest, I just hope our thick fans realise how good a player Henry is, if they still don't realise what he gives the team they may aswell not bother following football.

For me KH's time as captain is over. Nothing against the guy but I just don't think he should have it. And while I think he has a role to play in the side, I do think the emergence of Davis shows KH has to really step up his game.

A fresh approach is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MK Panther

Karl Henry is inconsistent as a player, gets himself into loads of needless bother and apart from small passes here and there does npot do killer balls to often. Maybe better with a different manger but feels he should have been replaced some time ago, he is not that good regardless of what some feel on here.

J

Jameswwfc

When we do go down henry imo should only be a bit part player anyway next season our centre midfield has been woeful for three years. It needs a complete change

E

Edgmond Wolf

Henry is still viewed by the players as the captain

Henry for captain for me

I don't want Rodge the Bodge near the team he is $$$$e

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nice post that mate. In his post match interview when he said he felt "Physically sick". He meant it. Not sure he's captain material but he's definetly the sort of player I want on my team.

Back
Top Bottom