Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

48 out of 49 questions answered...

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The one question not discussed was about Saunders.

So we don't know if he's being 100% backed or if there's a limit to what he can serve up until he's chopped.

I wasn't expecting Morgan to say 'he's got two games' or 'six points from the next 4 games or else' but I was expecting something...

For example what happens if he only wins/draws one or two until May and we're down? Does he stay here for next season? Do we pin our hopes on him to romp to League One success? We didn't try Connor so what CAN we expect?

Unbelievable.

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
See Rafa Benitez tonight for the reasons why this wasn't answered.

A

andyc225

It's not unbelievable. It's a question that can't be answered.

For all we know Saunders may have until Friday to register a win or he may have the rest of the season. Morgan can't just set a timescale in a public discussion. The press would be all over it like flies around a turd.

He did however say that Wolves is a "results-based business", so if Saunders continues to fail in the delivery of results the inevitable will happen.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it can be answered, I'd actually be happy with:

'He is here for the rest of the season' or

'He will be here in August'

Back him or...

Morgan just batted it away.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all we know Saunders may have until Friday to register a win or he may have the rest of the season. Morgan can't just set a timescale in a public discussion. The press would be all over it like flies around a turd.

He did however say that Wolves is a "results-based business", so if Saunders continues to fail in the delivery of results the inevitable will happen.

Correct.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They made a big deal of saying Stale went due to unacceptable results so surely the same applies to Deano?

B

BigBadWolfie

Well at least he didn't back him ... so he still has room for maneuver ... that's a positive for me

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well at least he didn't back him ... so he still has room for maneuver ... that's a positive for me

Mmmm. I also feel reassured that our glorious leader has, most likely to avoid public ridicule, failed to issue a vote of confidence to a floundering manager but has simultaneously left the door open to give him the boot after we are relegated.......????????

D

Dc wolves

Why did Saunders leave Doncaster there only 4 places below wolves

D

Deleted member 4023

Saunders is here until Morgan feels the need to replace him, which will be sooner rather than later

Back
Top Bottom