Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

46 years ago today

J

jayeff17

Roy Hodgson in the mold of Ron Greenwood just keeping the seat warm for a Cloughie of the future or perhaps a Glen of the future but never ever a Sven or an Italian who learned to speak English in a month I wonder how he is coping with Russian ? Niet problemey

ssian

Tors

Reaction score
Yes , I stood in a, long que at Edgmond post office when the England Winners stamp was released, still got it in my stamp collection.

H

Hatch End

Youngster!!!!! I wish.

I watched the game, like nearly everyone in the country. Even a Wife and Ma-in-Law who had "no interest in the game," at the start, came and watched the TV.

It was a million times better than the boring Olympics!

Anyway, I thought the thread headline was a catch question!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
^it will, but not for another 20 years or so.

Until the whole footballing philosophy changes in this country, then we have no chance.

I do keep banging on about Brendan Rodgers alot but we need an English version of him. After the season had finished he went and observed the Spanish National teams training sessions. How many English managers would do that?

Anyone who ever tells a young footballer "if in doubt kick it out" should be shot. Same with "find row Z".

Those two phrases are why England will never win a WC again. I'd be amazed if any English person on this forum has not heard those words whilst being coached.

H

Hatch End

Much as I dislike the Olympics hysteria I was impressed by the style of the England....... er......... GB team last night.

Much better than the usual English team footy.

I hope Staale's Wolves play more like that next season.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah, I remember it well... aged 18, watched it as the only Englishman in a bar in Germany -- in Koblenz. Germans all very polite at the end, lots of handshakes! Have only ever been to Wembley (the old one) four times, all England internationals, and I have yet to see them win!

Going to the England v Brazil women's game tonight, with the missus, but I doubt if I'm going to break my duck and see an England win.

Back
Top Bottom