Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

40 points!

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without wishing to bump up the Prediction thread and muddy those waters, I can only imagine the vast majority of us were very very very wrong when it came to Wolves this season
@Chris H do we all look like Muppets?
Bruno's left a lot of egg on faces

Fair play to those with the humility to admit they were wrong

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of posters crowing about others preseason. relegation predictions, suspicious lack of the same posters posting links to their own preseason predictions of a European charge? Maybe a technical fault with the forum?

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without wishing to bump up the Prediction thread and muddy those waters, I can only imagine the vast majority of us were very very very wrong when it came to Wolves this season
@Chris H do we all look like Muppets?
I don’t think many had us this high, put it that way!

I do need to update it, but with so many teams having games in hand it seemed a bit futile doing an update until things had settled a bit.

I’ll have a look at it this week and see how badly we’ve all done!

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that's some people's pre season predictions out the window!
Hands up - I put us down for around 15th .
For me its has 100% been down to the Bruno factor. He really is doing something special with our players , bringing the best out of each one. And more to come ?
I didnt know of Bruno, and with no substantial strengthening of the team in the summer, it looked very tough.
So well done Bruno and his coaching staff and the fantastic players and of course Fosun for choosing Bruno and Mendes for lining him up.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I think my prediction was something along the lines of closer to Europe than relegation, felt confident we'd be no worse than comfortable. I could be wrong but fairly certain those were my comments.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn’t (and don’t) make online predictions. But last summer I thought mid table and nothing better (or worse).

The gulf in class between lower mid table premier and the top of the chump is huge and is getting bigger, so any promoted team is likely to struggle, keeping some quite average teams safe.

Teams like Fulham hover in that no man’s land. Kicking the **** out of the Championship, but perpetual struggles the following year, and on and on (see also Norwich and Watford).

They keep Palace and Villa safe every year though. (And Everton, but there’s a car crash going on).

Anyway, I thought 45-50 points and safe by Easter. But now? It’s inwards and upwards.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always said we'd have 40 points by the time we play 24 games.
Not my fault you didn't hear me.

Back
Top Bottom