Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

4 points from 4th

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's some well known phrases about playing the long game, being a gracious winner etc. I'm not sure digging up last month's threads, as appears to be happening en-masse at the minute, is the best way to celebrate a great victory either.

That said there's certainly an arguement to be had for putting the laptop/phone down before posting, when we've had a bad result.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southampton and Newcastle next, hopefully we can keep this momentum and put some serious daylight between ourselves and the bottom three.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's some well known phrases about playing the long game, being a gracious winner etc. I'm not sure digging up last month's threads, as appears to be happening en-masse at the minute, is the best way to celebrate a great victory either.

That said there's certainly an arguement to be had for putting the laptop/phone down before posting, when we've had a bad result.
Totally agree.

D

Deleted member 4436

How different the table looks after a few wins.

Where are the numpties wanting Nunos head now?

You’ve turned a pretty exciting topic into some weird argument to attack people that never existed. Certainly not at scale!

Things are going really well though! Super exciting.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not sure digging up last month's threads, as appears to be happening en-masse at the minute, is the best way to celebrate a great victory either.

Do you have a particularly bad reactionary thread you don't want dug up? ;)

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How different the table looks after a few wins.

Where are the numpties wanting Nunos head now?

Personally, I don't ever recall anyone on here ever wanting Nuno's head.
What thread's that in as a matter of interest ?

D

Deleted member 9788

Personally, I don't ever recall anyone on here ever wanting Nuno's head.
What thread's that in as a matter of interest ?
Not exactly asking for his head but some chump started a poll on how long we should give nuno of the Chelsea loss

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not exactly asking for his head but some chump started a poll on how long we should give nuno of the Chelsea loss

Ok, thanks.
I'm sure the poster's eating several helpings of humble pie since.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched The Weekend Review on Sky and Lee Dixon and Dion Dublin were waxing lyrically about Wolves. Dixon looked at our remaining fixtures and asked (tongue in cheek) whether we could still win the league if we won them all as he couldn't see us getting beat.
Now of course we won't win them all and we will lose points that perhaps we shouldn't, but we have a decent run-in.

S

ShropshireLad

Whilst Villa battle it out on the last day of the season with Spam as to whether they go down we’ll be battling out with Chelski as to which team gets into the Champions League places. The aftermath will be an almighty alcohol-fuelled punch up around central London that evening. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's annoying enough on here... but infuriating on Facebook groups. We win a match and within minutes wannabe super fan rocks up with his soap box and launches into a post along the lines of:

"ALL YOO SO CALD FANS WHO WERE CALLING FOR NONO TO BEE SHOT NEED TO ****ING BLAH BLAH BLAH".

You ask who actually said that... and they go strangely quiet.

I actually find the moaners less odious than these attention seekers beating their demented "look at me" drums in rhythmic companion to the sound of them breathing out of their own stupid fat mouths.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While we are digging up old threads, how about the one a few weeks ago saying "Let's face it, sheffield united are better than us"
Was that not a thread purely in the context of them being a better promoted side, aka, what we were last year?

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was that not a thread purely in the context of them being a better promoted side, aka, what we were last year?
I dunno. Might have jumped to the wrong conclusion. Even so, I'd wait until the end of the season before making that assertion.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
83AC4966-0374-45D0-9AA9-8696353C9416.png

4/1 unbelievable Jeff

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You’ve turned a pretty exciting topic into some weird argument to attack people that never existed. Certainly not at scale!

Things are going really well though! Super exciting.
Correct and correct,
The only people calling for Nuno's head were the odd closet vile WUMs (and we know who they are :D)
P.s.
The word "odd" can be taken in any context you prefer :).

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this a bit of Irish irony?:D
Hardly, old chap.
Sheffield have been steady all season while Wolves have been hot and cold ......I never can feel confident that the team that beat City, played so well against Liverpool and Spurs,( first game), will be the same one that will take the field on any given day.
Take the game yesterday, first half......Jesus,Mary and Joseph.......not good, to put it very mildly

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you have a particularly bad reactionary thread you don't want dug up? ;)
I don't post on here much these days, I'd like to avoid any reference to my old 2PPG threads given the time invested in them but I'd like to think my thread-starting history is fairly clean!

I'm sure we've all got skeletons in the closet though.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hardly, old chap.
Sheffield have been steady all season while Wolves have been hot and cold ......I never can feel confident that the team that beat City, played so well against Liverpool and Spurs,( first game), will be the same one that will take the field on any given day.
Take the game yesterday, first half......Jesus,Mary and Joseph.......not good, to put it very mildly
We have to be more consistent to be a top 4 team. You're right, we run hot and cold.

Back
Top Bottom