Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

33 years....

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa's unbeaten record at Molineux, according to SSN. Let's put an end to it today.

COYW!

306NOTOUT

1978 was the lat time we beat them, which was before I was born

D

Deleted member 4008

We just need a win, it don't care if Pat Mountain comes off the bench and scores a 40 yard volley . We just need to get three points to try and move away from that bottom three. I know you can't predict results etc but we could end up in the bottom three abd 7/8 points adrift from 15th by tomorrow evening.

S

SCB

We just need a win, it don't care if Pat Mountain comes off the bench and scores a 40 yard volley . We just need to get three points to try and move away from that bottom three...

Evryone in this division needs three points. Just about evry time.
Hopefully Wolves gets them today. And if not at least gets one point from a draw.
But - Hey thats what pro sport is all about, winning. Innit?
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Pretty sure the 03/04 home game against Villa is the worst loss I've seen in the flesh, 4-0 wasn't it? 3 points today would be nice!

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty sure the 03/04 home game against Villa is the worst loss I've seen in the flesh, 4-0 wasn't it? 3 points today would be nice!

Yeh I remember Phillips scoring and that Hitzlesperger (sp) scoring an absolute screamer.

Didn't we have a similar record against Villa at their place last season before we won 1-0?

Same again please.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We beat them 3-1 to ensure survival. I was there.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bought that book "Boys from the Black Country Today" in Chapter 1 it says that the [equal] first ever Football League game in 1888 was Wolves v Villa, a game we drew 1-1, and we scored the first ever goal in the Football League. ALthough it was actually an own goal.

Own goal by Mr. Robbie Keane today please ....

Below is the record of the 1st goal in the FL .....

It has now been credited to Gershom Cox, the unfortunate Aston Villa full-back, who in attempting to clear a shot around the half-hour mark in a match away to Wolverhampton Wanderers, only succeeded in turning the ball over his own goal-line.

E

Edgmond Wolf

33 years is way way too long!!

Please lets break this voodoo today even if its an own goal I do not care!!

P

Paul76

33 $$$$ing years? Suppose records are there to be broken and this would be a $$$$ing great time to pick up 3 points. Massive game today. The club, players and fans need to something to smile about after the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom