Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2024/25 kit

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Ok I know it’s a bit early but due to a distinct lack of pub rumours has anyone heard anything about next seasons manufacturer? I know some people on here have said it might be going in house but anything in the rumour department? Now to sit back and wait for the haters

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok I know it’s a bit early but due to a distinct lack of pub rumours has anyone heard anything about next seasons manufacturer? I know some people on here have said it might be going in house but anything in the rumour department? Now to sit back and wait for the haters
Was told just before Xmas it’s very much in the air. Lots of proposals/ideas but nothing decided upon.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely it will be something to do with this;

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score

Is this the Spuds chairman

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What's happened with the existing supplier?

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last "emerging brand" we dealt with was BURDA....oh dear.
If not Umbro then Hummel - I pretty much always like their kits and its someone we haven't had before.

I still have the home and away BURDA tops and I think the black one with old Gold Collar was a fantastic looking top and the material was top notch. I have worn it many times and it still is in very good condition.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have heard from a source close to the club that they are bringing back hooped socks as the result pressure from the fans to have the hoops re-instated

And also there will only be long sleeve shirts

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still have the home and away BURDA tops and I think the black one with old Gold Collar was a fantastic looking top and the material was top notch. I have worn it many times and it still is in very good condition.

The gold one with the stripe in it just turned into rag like material with no shape or form. The black with the round neck collar - wasn't keen to be honest.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Just looked on the levy website, we are featured massively, with pics of the mega store etc

Me Babbies

Reaction score
From the articles,

"Vinny Clark, has been brought in to head up Levy Merchandising and brings with him 20 years of experience in sports licensing and retail, having worked at sports apparel giant, Fanatics, and more recently Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club as General Manager for Commercial Operations."

Hmmmm...

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll probably get slapped down for this but I've always liked the majority of Kappa football shirts
You need to be slim to wear kappa!!!! That’s not gonna go down well

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1. Umbro
2. Hummel
3. Nike (just because I’d hope the leisure wear would be decent).

Not Macron though - that’s Sunday league level stuff.

In Castore’s defense, I’ve not loved the kits (although blue and gold ones this season have been solid), the leisure wear quality has been very good.

Reactions: Ian

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Unfortunately I agree. Some unbranded in house rubbish which may make us a few quid extra but look 3rd rate is the fear… think Burrda. /( happy to stick with Castore if the finances still decent.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You need to be slim to wear kappa!!!! That’s not gonna go down well

True, Real Betis were with Kappa and I am usually Large with adidas and had to buy XXL with Kappa, although they had some nice kits.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Im sure the counterfeit guys up moss side can do us something cheap to help swell the coffers for a season or two.

Back
Top Bottom