Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did anyone get a screenshot?

This bloody club… I was desperate for the season to end and now two weeks later I’m wasting time at work trying to find what our kits will be.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on there now. Away one is better

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone wantss to find out about our super duper seriously amazing totally legit sleeve sponser thats definitely not fake

have fun ..

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to think Christmas was my favourite time of year but new kit reveal is. Just to have people doing the endless debating of the colour, the collar and the sponsor. Followed by the usual “it’s the best shirt ever” or “it’s a total monstrosity”.

In my view if you’re an adult over 35 then you really shouldn’t be buying replica shirts any more, leave it to the kids. Don’t even get me started at the average 50 year old bloke with a players name on their back. Very odd behaviour.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
In my view if you’re an adult over 35 then you really shouldn’t be buying replica shirts any more, leave it to the kids. Don’t even get me started at the average 50 year old bloke with a players name on their back. Very odd behaviour.
35 seems a pretty arbitrary cut-off point.

I'm over 35 and tend to wear mine at the gym. Is that okay?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone wantss to find out about our super duper seriously amazing totally legit sleeve sponser thats definitely not fake

have fun ..
In the words of F1 commentator Martin Brundle, when a lunatic Brust on the circuit at Silverstone 2003: “What on earth are you doing” Wolves?

Talk about shady.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
35 seems a pretty arbitrary cut-off point.

I'm over 35 and tend to wear mine at the gym. Is that okay?
I did say “in my opinion”, you’re entitled to do whatever you want. Personally looking at middle aged blokes with a beer gut in a shirt sprayed on as they won’t admit they no longer fit in a medium always makes me laugh.

I’m also totally baffled as to those who buy the “pro” kit. I wonder if it helps move quicker to the bar in Magees

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Attachments

• mike-stowell-wolverhampton-wanderers-fc-07-september-1995-HNMEM9.jpg
    mike-stowell-wolverhampton-wanderers-fc-07-september-1995-HNMEM9.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 4

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to think Christmas was my favourite time of year but new kit reveal is. Just to have people doing the endless debating of the colour, the collar and the sponsor. Followed by the usual “it’s the best shirt ever” or “it’s a total monstrosity”.

Whilst I kind of agree (aged 37 myself). I think there are a few reasonable exceptions.

First/ last home game of the season, I always think Molineux looks great in the sun in a sea of gold.

And, on the odd occasion we get to Wembley etc.

These are acceptable football matches for fans of all ages to don the old gold… in my opinion of course.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did say “in my opinion”, you’re entitled to do whatever you want. Personally looking at middle aged blokes with a beer gut in a shirt sprayed on as they won’t admit they no longer fit in a medium always makes me laugh.

I’m also totally baffled as to those who buy the “pro” kit. I wonder if it helps move quicker to the bar in Magees
The pro kit has some bells and whistles. Its like buying an "M" branded BMW, it's essentially the same car as the cheaper version but with badges, body kit, nicer alloys and an updated interior.

People feel better wearing the fancier shirt and if you can afford it, it's a way of giving a little more money to the club.

I don't see the harm in it myself.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the price has gone up and no chance of any 37% discounts this year either :D (at least until they need to get rid of them towards the end of the season)

Back
Top Bottom