Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2019 Cricket world cup Thread

D

Deleted member 9788

At the football World Cup they don’t say oh lineker got 6 goals in 578 minutes but Voller got 5 in 449 minutes so Voller has a better goals to minutes ratio blah blah

Woakes took more wickets
Scored more runs than Hardik
And got a winners medal
Soon he will win the Ashes

End of for me

Confused at your whole point but ok :)

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Confused at your whole point but ok :)
Top goal scorers are judged on goals not assists, minutes on pitch, throw ins taken!!!

I’m putting football into cricket, it’s simple Woakes got more wickets forget the rest just wickets

D

Deleted member 9788

Top goal scorers are judged on goals not assists, minutes on pitch, throw ins taken!!!

I’m putting football into cricket, it’s simple Woakes got more wickets forget the rest just wickets

Right so let get me head around this..

Striker 1

Plays 20 games
Scores 16 goals. He takes 27 shots to score 1 goal.

Striker 2

Plays 15 games
Scores 14 goals. He takes 13 shots to score 1 goal. However he did score a hatrick against the worst team in the league so take them 3 out and he still has a better shot to goal ratio than striker 1

So you are saying because striker 1 was in the league winning team he is better because he actually has a league winners medal to prove it.... yeah you are right. I agree with you. Woakes had a much better indivdual tournament tournament than shami.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right so let get me head around this..

Striker 1

Plays 20 games
Scores 16 goals. He takes 27 shots to score 1 goal.

Striker 2

Plays 15 games
Scores 14 goals. He takes 13 shots to score 1 goal. However he did score a hatrick against the worst team in the league so take them 3 out and he still has a better shot to goal ratio than striker 1

So you are saying because striker 1 was in the league winning team he is better because he actually has a league winners medal to prove it.... yeah you are right. I agree with you. Woakes had a much better indivdual tournament tournament than shami.
Do you even follow football? When was a golden boot ever awarded on anything other than goals? It’s tgat principle I’m using

Plus he’s got a winners medal :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 9788

Do you even follow football? When was a golden boot ever awarded on anything other than goals? It’s tgat principle I’m using

Plus he’s got a winners medal :rolleyes:

Very true.. i agree to some extent with what you are saying. But i also think we should get you a job as a scout at wba if you think taking twice as many shots to score 2 more goals in the season makes you the better player :D:D:yum::kissingheart:

Back
Top Bottom