Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2017 Summer Transfer Window Summary

D

Deleted member 4124

Some suggested changes:
Red arrows to be added to Sam Hughes and Fabio Cardoso as they have joined Leicester and Rangers respectively.
Connor Mahoney is at Blackburn rather than Notts Forest.
Stearman wasn't released, he was on loan.

Last edited by a moderator:

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Help Required.

As a new feature for this thread I'd like to get some help in writing a weekly summary post for all the transfer activities for the week gone by...

The post, which would come out every Saturday or Sunday while the window is open would cover the Wolves transfer rumors for the previous week plus any other transfer activity of interest.

It doesn't need to be War and Peace - a couple of paragraphs would suffice - let me know if you can help.

Cheers

SFW.

D

Deleted member 4124

Help Required.

As a new feature for this thread I'd like to get some help in writing a weekly summary post for all the transfer activities for the week gone by...

The post, which would come out every Saturday or Sunday while the window is open would cover the Wolves transfer rumors for the previous week plus any other transfer activity of interest.

It doesn't need to be War and Peace - a couple of paragraphs would suffice - let me know if you can help.

Cheers

SFW.
I'd happily help out, but everything seems rather quiet now on the transfer front. I think once pre-season has started there will be more to report on. :)

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
I'd happily help out, but everything seems rather quiet now on the transfer front. I think once pre-season has started there will be more to report on. :)

Great, thanks very much.

D

Deleted member TW5162

Added: Alexandre Guedes (Aves)

Alexandre Xavier Pereira Guedes (born 11 February 1994) is a Portuguese footballer who plays for C.D. Aves as a striker.

Linked from the Express & Star

1975320_w2.jpg

D

Deleted member 4124

Of course, a day later and there's now rumours of three exits (Wallace, Saville, Flatt) and a signing (Ofosu-Ayeh). o_O

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Added Jed Wallace outbound to Millwall on a 3 year deal.

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Added George Saville outbound to Millwall on a 3 year deal.

D

Deleted member 4124

Also, Famara Diedhiou has joined Bristol so you should add one to him as well.

Reactions: Jez

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've brought Telford that needs adding!

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Terry Taylor has signed will play for th U18's next season according to Wolves Academy on Twitter

https%3A%2F%2Farc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-expressandstar-mna.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2FOIEKLFRNQNAEVA5UPDGNG6GP3Q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SIGNED: Barry Douglas

Barry Douglas (born 4 September 1989) is a Scottish footballer who now plays for English Championship club Wolverhampton Wanderers as a left back. After playing for Queen's Park and Dundee United in Scotland, he joined Polish club Lech Poznań in May 2013, where he won the 2014–15 Ekstraklasa title. He signed for Konyaspor in January 2016, after which he joined his current club in July 2017.

undefined

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently we have signed 27 year old Scottish left-back Barry Douglas from a Turkish club for £1M.
Yep it seems that there has been so much pant wetting over transfers that someone 'accidently' leaked it prematurely.:eek:

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Added: Ruben Neves

An article in UEFA.com described Neves as a defensive midfielder that is not afraid to go forward and prompt attacks, showing great maturity combined with an accurate passing skill, great vision and an astute sense of positioning. His playing attributes also granted him comparisons to Portuguese international João Moutinho for his fine first touch, similar desire to press his opponents and excellent distribution.

Link: Ruben Neves ? fwiw http://sportwitness.co.uk/portugal-wolves-signed-ruben-neves-porto-deal-worth-e20m/

602269110.jpg

D

Deleted member 4124

Josh Scowen has joined Queens Park Rangers. Good to see more mediocre targets joining other clubs.

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
John Terry going to Villa according to Telegraph on line.
John has had in excess of 10 offers from England and around the world but has been courted by Steve Bruce. Villa will pay him approx 4 million for a 12 month contract which equates to 60k a week

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Added: Philip Heise (born June 20, 1991) is a German footballer who currently plays for Dynamo Dresden as left back.

heise-philip-1397461074.jpg

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Added: Willy Arnaud Zobo Boly (born 3 February 1991) is a French professional footballer who plays for Portuguese club FC Porto as a central defender. On 1 September 2014, Boly moved to Portugal and joined S.C. Braga on a four-year deal.He spent his first season with the B-team, in the Segunda Liga. On 31 August 2016, Boly signed a five-year contract with FC Porto with a reported €45million buyout clause.

willy_boly_in_action_289928.jpg

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone added Talisca?? Just asking :D

SanFranWolf

Reaction score
Is this any more concrete than just a lazy twitter suggestion?

Is there a credible link SanFran?

Hey Freezin - Yes this is credible.

This one began as 2+2=5 story on Twitter (Defoe in at Bournemouth means Afobe out) however following that, Daily Mail Sport picked it up and ran a small story on it.

Subsequently Tim Spiers posted a Tweet saying there was nothing in it (presumably after asking a contact at the club for comment).

Since then it turns out that we have probably made an enquiry but didn't like the price quoted.

Given the Machiavellian aspect of transfers, that snippet of information has now found it's way into the public domain and that's where things stand today...

It's a classic tactic and it wouldn't surprise me at all if we go back later in the summer.

The player can't have missed the fact that Fosun have a major project underway here and are dropping the cheque book 'Manchester Cityesque' on top class players left right and center...

I heard a tip that we're looking for a couple of forwards (no idea who) and after that I know as much as everyone else...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom