Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Nivada

Adblocker Blocked

Whoever's blocking adblocker on this forum needs to get their priorities sorted out you agree. Bloody hell, didn't realise I was dealing with those kinds of people.
  2. Nivada

The Change in Style Thread - Nuno's Wish for More Attacking Football

Thought there should be a separate thread for this discussion, I found it the most interesting part of Spiers' recent Athletic article and am very curious in how Nuno plans to achieve this over the next couple seasons, Sevilla are an incredible side but perhaps we should of taken it to them...
  3. Nivada

Extent of Bratislava Chaos

Interesting article from the Athletic written by Tim Spiers revealing the full extent of the antics that went on yesterday regarding the match's 'behind closed doors' predicament A loudhailer is being gleefully passed around the crowd. People take their turns starting the repetitive and...
  4. Nivada

Are We Currently The Worst Team in The League?

Don't want to alarm anyone, but Watford looked very good versus Arsenal, their finishing was a bit off, but when you're getting 30+ shots against a side with ten of those on target somethings bound to go in, their defence is crap, but with the playing style of Flores I'm sure they'll sort it out...
Back
Top Bottom