Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Scott Sellars discuss .....

It depends on what his remit is, and, although we have a fair idea, none of us know for sure exactly what it is. Also, why do so many on here associate spending money with the standard of D of F. If Fosun changed policy and spent £100m would that make Sellars better at his job.
  2. S

John Moss - Discuss

He is a 'centre circle referee', the sort of ref you see in park football all the time. I did think he was quite a level headed ref, a fairly safe pair of hands but the João handball was embarrassing for him as he was too far away to see it. It was more embarrassing for marriner on var though
  3. S

Should Wolves offer Joao moutinho a new one year contract extension?

I voted to give him another year but have changed my mind. It should be two years.
  4. S

Unpopular opinions

Steven Gerrard was hugely overrated as a player. Lionel Messi isn't even the best ever Argentine player of all time. Going to matches ten years ago shouldn't give you automatic right to tickets now.
  5. S

Today’s games - 2021-22

At the time I thought Nuno was making a mistake but I suppose Spurs was too good to turn down. It looks to me like Nuno has been mentally and emotionally exhausted for a while. I think the whole Covid situation took its toll on him. If ever a manager needed a break and time with his family in...
  6. S

What was the footy like in the old days?

This depends on whether you think giving the opposing winger an early reducer is cheating or not. The refs wouldn't book players until the second half for such challenges. And then there was the stuff the ref didn't see...
  7. S

Why Life (& Football) is Brilliant

Great story. Thanks for sharing. Really hope your daughter can get the right diagnosis and treatment. João is such a class act. We are massively priveliged to have him playing for us.
  8. S

Set pieces

If you ask any fan of any team they will tell you they never score from corners. And they all hate short corners, even though the stats often show they are more effective. I am the same. I was going to type we never score from free kicks but in fact we scored one last week.
  9. S

The constant negativity

Exactly right.
  10. S

Vinny Clarke OUT

Yes they do but I have always thought it a big waste. Some companies even have call centres just to deal with questions and complaints that could be avoided in the first place if they got it right first time. I accept that big companies will get a certain volume of such demand but Wolves is not...
  11. S

Vinny Clarke OUT

My comments above have attracted some criticism which is fair enough. My problem with a separate department to deal with complaints and answer queries is why not have the actual functions doing this in the first place. If the ticket selling is properly resourced and has the correct system to...
  12. S

Vinny Clarke OUT

I haven't wanted 'Vinny out' because I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but if they are going to have a whole department to deal with complaints then for me that is dire. Basically it is an admission of failure. If he thinks that is a good idea then he is in the wrong job unfortunately.
  13. S

Hatred towards fellow fans

Okay, I will bite. If you think a place is okay but it is made worse by a lack of white faces amongst the local population, then that is racist.
  14. S

Yes it is
  15. S

This is correct, I am very sad to say
  16. S

Megastore

I took my two boys in the club shop on Sunday to get their shirts. This is an annual thing for us on our first trip up to Wolves of the season (from Devon). I have to say it was a complete shambles in there. It has had a face lift but is nothing like as good as it was before. The stock was...
  17. S

What Must we get in January

Now I have to admit I like the small squad idea but if mosquera is injured and Boly and Saiss at the ANC then that leaves us with 2 centre backs at best. Which for a team that plays 3 at the back is a little bit light and makes the 3 first team midfielders seem an embarrassment of riches.
  18. S

Within reason , name one player you would want to join us before 31st August .

Not joining us but the one signing I want is Adama on a six year contract. To answer the actual question I think Lookman would be excellent.
  19. S

Why are W-ton Council Safety Advisory Group always so backward and conservative?

The thing that I don't get is keeping the Billy Wright closed. I don't think the SAG have the power to insist on that so unfortunately I suspect it is a club decision. Without the BW the capacity is approx 22,000 so 25 per cent is 5500. Then the concourse in the Steve Bull is tiny so the...
Back
Top Bottom