Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Y

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Get Raul gone. Get Bruno gone. Awful
  2. Y

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Never change a winning team...
  3. Y

Fabio Silva - value for money???

Give me a break. What's the excuse?
  4. Y

What's Raul done in the last 10 games sorry? More yellow cards than goals. Doesnt even look likely to score.
  5. Y

Makes an effort, puts himself about and shows decent touches. More than can be said about our other striker.
  6. Y

Arsenal Verdict.

Jimenez is finished.
  7. Y

Man City v Wolves comms thread.

I cannot ****ing believe that what an absolute ****ing idiot.
  8. Y

What a ****ing idiot
  9. Y

Saiss trying his hardest to give them a penalty
  10. Y

The F****** Verdict: Scousers

We did alright till the **** up at the end. Some fans must think jota was playing in a wolves shirt. Scared is only how I can describe some of our players. Stood of van dijk like he was some sort of footballing god. Ait nouri ran himself into the ground and was MOTM by a country mile. Hoever...
  11. Y

Atmosphere

The excuses are proof that we need a section for fans to create an atmosphere. If it takes us playing out of this world scoring 7 a game to create an atmosphere then we are ****ed. I've seen us play much worse at a worst level against worst teams and the place is rocking. The atmosphere is...
  12. Y

Atmosphere

Not so long ago we were the loudest home crowd in the country. I cant think of one game this season where we have got the place rocking. Away support has been sub par too. We are such a massive factor for the way this team play. Let's get behind the team for 90 mins. Before anyone says it...
  13. Y

Everton verdict

That first half was as good as I've seen wolves for years. The passing, the closing down, it was a joy to watch and we really should have been out of sight. Sat back 2nd half and really felt adama should have been brought on just to push them back 10-15 yards. That trincao miss was pretty awful...
  14. Y

Fans running on the pitch to celebrate a goal?

In these sort of circumstances surely it could be forgiven. Pure joy, local derby, plenty of booze. It just added to the whole scenes. Go and watch footage of the spartak trvana v Bratislava game from today. Nothing like that happened. No one got hurt.
  15. Y

Villa verdict

Just got back in after a fair few after the game. Got be honest, we didn't deserve anything but who gives a ****. 2 0 on our big day out aye.
  16. Y

Is this a library

It was poor yesterday. Always felt like we should give the s1 upper lads a bigger section in the middle. Let the atmosphere generate from there
  17. Y

Wolves v Spurs (EFL Cup) comms thread.

**** me. Going down.
  18. Y

Wolves v Spurs (EFL Cup) comms thread.

Happy we didnt sign Botman tbh. The strength is there to see.
  19. Y

The morning after

I'd start Hwang. Seems direct and wants to make things happen. Sa Semedo boly mosquera ait nouri Neves dendonker Troare podence trincao Hwang We cant defend with 5 at the back so may as well just go guns blazing and try and get a shot on target
  20. Y

Traore Crosses To The Far Post

He put 4 great balls into the box on Saturday. One that was easier to score than miss and raul ****ed it. One to the back post that took the keeper out of the game and would have been a tap in if trinaco and podence didnt make the same run One wipped across at pace but not one player made a...
Back
Top Bottom