Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

New thought on VAR

I think they need really educated book worms, nerds if you like who know the rules inside and out but with a impartial decision, just rules out of the book and that's it. Then decisions will be made on rules from the book instead of ifs,buts and maybes, the VAR refs are friends with the refs on...
  2. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Team O'Neil for me, probably the most underrated manager in the prem at the moment, fair play to Hobbs, I think he's found a true gem! Got a good feeling about him, keep it up Gary!
  3. W

Where is JOSWOLF?

All the best, Jos!
  4. W

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Bet VAR were gutted they couldn't draw the lines as we know which way it would have gone...
  5. W

I would love too honestly lol
  6. W

And so it should, disgusting decision along with the pen.
  7. W

Not taking away from first half performance but wtf can we do with the ref?
  8. W

Doesn't matter, rules of the game should still apply. See our first game against man utd, just because they were **** don't mean they shouldn't win the match.... this is pure cheating and nothing else.
  9. W

I know, but still cheating ain't it
  10. W

Need a new ref morelike
  11. W

Mine too, I'm actually done with it and will stop paying sky and the elite for this corruption
  12. W

Cannot stand the ****, **** player and **** commentator
  13. W

Was not a red, **** football I'm sick of it. I hope luton get relegated the ****s. And **** off Edwards you absolute *******, every team your against wolves. **** commentator and a **** player
  14. W

Wolves v Liverpool comms thread.

Harvey elliot scores a deflected goal that will be classed as own goal and jumps on crowd like he's won world cup lol cringe as ****
  15. W

Oh haha! Fair enough, I was thinking WTF!
  16. W

No disrespect, but are you being serious?
  17. W

Do the wolves players take sleeping pills at half time? We look like we've gone to sleep and cba.
  18. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Oh definitely, the Grove is a fantastic venue for the level they play, dare I say it better than Stourbridge ground. I also used to like AFC Telfords ground, they used to get a decent showing.
  19. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Used to play for Stourbridge after release, was a good atmosphere of a game. Used to really enjoy it! Edit: my brother used to play for WBA and myself for Wolves, he also went on to play for Halesowen and myself Stourbridge, was fun times in the household as was only a couple of years age...
  20. W

Everton, surely a points deduction?

What grinds on me, is why couldn't VAR have stepped in on a 'clear and obvious error' for the incident with hawk eye? It's used for everything else...
Back
Top Bottom