Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Otasowie

For me this is the exact reason we sold him.
  2. O

3. O

Am I too late?!

Am I too late?!
  4. O

5. O

I have a spare ticket in the Steve Bull Upper for tomorrow if anyone is interested

Best wishes to your wife but please damn I’m desperate for a ticket. I will keep you in supply of balti pies or WHATEVER else you’d prefer
  6. O

Celtic Vigo Home

What covid arrangements have put you off? It’s mainly social distancing and masks in concourse only isn’t it?
  7. O

Bruno Lage

8. O

Jeff, I don’t love you like I used to

More than a bit bit harsh I think considering the progress we have made on the pitch. At the same time I do agree communication could be way better and the pricing structure for the Man Utd game is a **** take.
  9. O

Jeff, I don’t love you like I used to

https://yamyam.blog/2021/05/12/jeff-i-dont-love-you-like-i-did-yesterday/ A bit harsh or bang on? #SouthBankResistance
  10. O

Otasowie - why isn't he gettng more game time?

Yeah I noticed that, ‘mischievous’ I think we’re the words he used to describe himself. All in past tense, I wonder what he’s been up to?
  11. O

Forum Issues?

Thanks
  12. O

Forum Issues?

I get this weird display and can’t access threads etc.
  13. O

Forum Issues?

The only way I can get on the site is through the link on Twitter.
  14. O

January 2021 Transfer Window

Jesus wept. Some of the over reactions on here are laughable. Berating the club because we haven’t signed a striker... we’re 5 days into the window lol. Making claims that our season will be over by Friday if we don’t win. Jesus cowin wept!
  15. O

Posters by another name

I used to be Bilal.
  16. O

Hahaha!
  17. O

Likewise mate , I couldn’t agree more.
  18. O

Again, with respect, I disagree with all of your points and that’s ok, opinions like ass holes ay, we all have one and most of them stink!
  19. O

You’re right, there is no guarantee and it is a risky approach (having your best players pinched if club are deemed to be unsuccessful). For me, personally, it’s an approach I’m happy for the club to take as it’s the only way I can see us achieving the levels of success that ultimately we all want.
Back
Top Bottom