Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. North Bank

Are We Missing The Fans More Than Other Teams?

Now people could argue that ‘everyone is in the same boat’ but are they really? We may be biased but we do have great fans who can generate a great atmosphere. I’m taking squad changes, injuries, tactics totally out the equation here and just thinking purely on how much the crowd motivates the...
  2. North Bank

Europa Round of 16

By no means taking the 2nd leg for granted on Thursday but with one foot in the next round, you have to look at our potential opponents and think there aren't many, if any, to really fear. Having said that though I'd want to avoid the likes of Porto/Leverkusen, Roma, Ajax/Getafe...
  3. North Bank

Bournemouth (H)

Tickets on sale tomorrow morning, currently 3pm Sat 21st March but with one foot in the next round of Europa surely this will be moved to the Sunday? Which just so happens to be Mother's Day, could treat her to an afternoon with Nuno. Round of 16 games to be played 12th & 19th March.
  4. North Bank

March TV Games

Due to be released tomorrow, as we know from previous months it most definitely won't be but thought I'd start it anyway. It's a good job we're used to playing on Sundays... ** EUROPA 2nd LEG v ESPANYOL THURSDAY 27th ** Spurs (A) Sun 1st (already moved but not on TV) ** FA CUP 5th ROUND...
  5. North Bank

10 Draws - Glass Half Full/Empty

Obviously it depends on the performances in the individual games, did we deserve to win it or actually rescue a point, etc. but just thought it was a point for debate. After 22 games our record stands at W7 D10 L5 GD +3, level with Arsenal for the most draws in the league and their record is...
  6. North Bank

What a year it’s been for the club! We start 2020 7th in the league only 5 points from 4th, awaiting the round of 32 in the Europa League and with pretty much the whole team bang in form. Took this table from TransferMarkt but it just shows what a year we’ve had in the league and we are not...
  7. North Bank

Free Tickets at Newcastle

Newcastle offer season ticket holders free half-season ticket to try to fill St James' Park What a sorry state of affairs up at Newcaslte. 12,000 empty seats last weekend and pleading with fans by offering free half season tickets. I understand the frustrations with owners but they're actually...
  8. North Bank

Groundhopper App

Just wondering if anyone else on here uses this app? If you haven't heard of it, it's essentially a way to track how many games you've attended, how many different grounds, countries, clubs, etc. A friend of mine showed me last season and it got quite addictive to start with. It's free to...
  9. North Bank

Boxing Day - Kick off time

Does anyone know when fixture dates & times are released for December games? They've only gone up to 1st December so far. With all Boxing Day games being live on Amazon Prime this one could be literally anytime on 26/27th.
  10. North Bank

2 Years On

It came up on my Facebook "On This Day" this morning that 2 years ago we sold Benik Afobe to Bournemouth. We were bobbing along in midtable with the club up for sale... basically, going no where and selling our best assests. It made me think how far we've actually come in the last 18 months...
Back
Top Bottom