Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Free Tickets at Newcastle

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Embarrassing for their fans.

I like Rafa but it's clear he wanted to go because he had the offer of a lifetime in China and he had the easy get out by blaming Ashley.

They spent around £60m on two players didn't they this summer (Joelinton & ASM)

Bruce comes in, plays the exact same way and gets similar results but they're too stubborn to back the team because Rafa was God :D

In theory they should remain away because it was on principle but I bet these free tickets are snapped up quickly.

On another note, I'd be pretty ****ed off if I was a STH and after paying probably in excess of £500, they are then giving free tickets away.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never liked these sort of offers,unless those who have already got one get a reduced price next season.It's ony fair ay it.

D

Deleted as requested by user

Embarrassing for their fans.

I like Rafa but it's clear he wanted to go because he had the offer of a lifetime in China and he had the easy get out by blaming Ashley.

They spent around £60m on two players didn't they this summer (Joelinton & ASM)

Bruce comes in, plays the exact same way and gets similar results but they're too stubborn to back the team because Rafa was God :D

In theory they should remain away because it was on principle but I bet these free tickets are snapped up quickly.

On another note, I'd be pretty ****ed off if I was a STH and after paying probably in excess of £500, they are then giving free tickets away.
Think they're giving the free ones to STH's for their friends/family. So sure the STH's can get a few quid back

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
Personally I think it is brilliant what their fans are doing.
They are some of the most passionate, loyal supporters out there imo.
So here they are staying away in their thousands as a last resort to try and get Mike Ashley out, this must be heart breaking to say the least. Those of us who endured the Bhatti Brothers must surely empathize with them.
I wish them luck and most definitely they can count on my support in any way I can to show solidarity alongside their own.

Last edited:

North Bank

Reaction score
I just googled Newcastle season ticket prices -
"An adult ticket will now cost: £417 in the family area, £600 in seating category three, £659 in seating category two and £811 in seating category one.
Students and senior citizens will now pay £340 in the family area, £480 in seating category three, £536 in seating category two and £667 in seating category one.
Finally, the cost of tickets for under-18s will be: £86 in the family area, £174 in seating category three, £217 in seating category two and £327 in seating category one."

If you've paid up to £811, someone could essentially get £400 of free football. I'd be fuming.

Back
Top Bottom