Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Get in!!!
  2. B

Passing of Molineux Mix member.

Deepest condolences to you and your family.
  3. B

Messages to Raul (updated)

Raúl, wishing you a speedy recovery. Stay strong and we hope to see you very soon. Our Number 9!
  4. B

Jonny Injury

He lives next door to my mother in law so that’s highly likely!
  5. B

Jonny Injury

He got into his car wearing a knee brace and using crutches this morning. Could be off for a check up.
  6. B

Olympiakos v Wolves Europa League Live Comms

About bloody time too!!!
  7. B

Olympiakos v Wolves Europa League Live Comms

What an utter shambles.
  8. B

Today's games 2019/20 season

What a day!! The stuff dreams are made of!!
  9. B

Willy Boly Song

I thought it was really good. Yeah I know it sounds a lot like one of Bully’s songs but we had a few for him back in the day so share the tunes man!
  10. B

Man U verdict

Don’t think block head was very impressed! Haha!
  11. B

Daniel Podence

let’s hope someone answers the door and it’s not left behind a bin or with a dodgy neighbour!
  12. B

SOUTHAMPTON-V-WOLVES: COMMS THREAD.

I get your point I really do and that first half was pretty dire. We looked tired and made mistakes however, the second half we came alive. Can’t knock the players fitness levels at that point and we took control and it paid off. I just get frustrated that as soon as we look like we’re...
  13. B

SOUTHAMPTON-V-WOLVES: COMMS THREAD.

That was a great result against a Saints team on a good run of form so it was always going to be difficult for us. First half wasn’t great but come on the second half was superb! Stop writing players off when things go bad and get behind the team for the whole match before putting them down.
  14. B

WATFORD -V- WOLVES: COMMS THREAD.

About bloody time too!
  15. B

WATFORD -V- WOLVES: COMMS THREAD.

All looking a bit disjointed today.
  16. B

Today's games 2019/20 season

Bloody loving this!
  17. B

Cutrone - will he deliver goals ?

I really like him and you could see how much that goal meant for him! Fair play to the lad!
  18. B

Wolves v West Ham - comms thread

How quiet is it on here with everyone either being at the game or taking advantage of a months free Prime subscription?! Got to love a bargain!
  19. B

Sheffield Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread

It’s going to be a tough game but I think we’ve enough to get three points. Play like we did the first half against Braga and we’ll be fine. COYW!!
Back
Top Bottom