Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Leeds United (a)

Has anyone else still not received their tickets for this?
  2. C

Away STs

Saw this on twitter
  3. C

22/23 season ticket prices

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/season-tickets-2223-now-sale Say what you will about them, and I appreciate it is in a lower league... but this is some proper pricing!
  4. C

Away Season Tickets

Pretty certain the decision is based on the Covid situation this season - re people having to isolate and thus missing games. I know someone on this committee and that was his argument. He wanted to be able to return his away ticket to the club if he had Covid to not deprive the next group of...
  5. C

STs for 21/22 season

I'm another who is teetering on the edge of renewal vs non renewal. Waiting to see the prices. I also have an AST but as I am moving to Spain in September (for a year at minimum) I would obviously be losing those privileges for the 22/23 season by not attending 75% of games even with a renewal...
  6. C

Villa away tickets

If anyone is wondering how many we’ve sold, there’s 1141 left online - meaning 1871 of the 3012 have gone. !!
  7. C

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

Was going, but no longer. Taking the hit but that’s that. We better win!
  8. C

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

Anyone got a viable flight route for a decent price? Was in the air during the draw so not booked but want to go
  9. C

Steve Bull Upper

Out of interest, do you usually sit in those seats? Certainly was no extra "anger" compared to normal weeks, or aggression.
  10. C

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

Drink, European buzz and a very confusing seat number plan mean this may as well be described as "unreserved seating".
  11. C

Spurs A

Going to be a very busy train down to London what with Villa playing at Wembley at 4:30pm I believe
  12. C

Real shame they were unable to negotiate any concession pricing again!
  13. C

Chance to see Wolves away

There were at the time of posting. About 30 or so.
  14. C

There are tickets still available for Southampton tomorrow online if anyone who doesn't have a ticket fancies the trip.
  15. C

Originally I wasn't going to go, but I am now as I realised I want to be there when we beat United at Old Trafford. Probably won't be back till 2:30am but that is something I can live with. Fair enough if you can't do it! Lets not go shaming people for missing this one, when in reality there is...
  16. C

Manchester United (Away) - Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round Replay - 15th January 2020

That changes it for me - originally said I wouldn't but am going now. Just need to work out how to get home after the game now!
  17. C

Manchester United (a) ticket details

They’ve updated loyalty points today - if Liverpool sold out at 1150 (?) then surely 1160 for Man U is going to be a huge bracket of fans?
  18. C

v Liverpool Predictions

After Friday night it’s hard not to feel positive 2 days later! I think that mentality will be something that really helps us - Neto has been fantastic when coming on and I expect him and Cutrone to start in place of Raul and Jota. Sure, tiredness might be a factor - I would rather go into the...
  19. C

Booked but had to go Tuesday night from Gatwick due to prices going through the roof. These are the days my friends!
Back
Top Bottom