Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester United (Away) - Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round Replay - 15th January 2020

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just what we didn’t really need, but tonight’s result means a replay on the 14th or 15th January, with us probably having a full 9k allocation fingers crossed.

Wish they would end replays, but that’s football and when it comes to it, it will be a much better affair than today!

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
+1. Hopefully so.

Campana will do them. Believe!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't it 15% ticket allocation?

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manure have two games against City coming up -first is next Tuesday.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Reckon it will be £25? How likely to be on telly? Surely after tonight the telly channels won’t go near it!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reckon it will be £25? How likely to be on telly? Surely after tonight the telly channels won’t go near it!

Hope it's around that mark price wise. As for the box, whose knows but my guess would be it will as the broadcasters loving shoving there fingers up Man Utd's ****...

Unless the Merseyside Derby, Arsenal-Leeds and Chelsea-Forest also result in Replays too, I think we'll be on.

D

Deleted member 4023

Ticket allocation will depend on date & timings of the replay & police advice.

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard a fact somewhere that Utd cup games have been chosen for live tv every round for the last 6 years.

Surely the replay will be.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets for this will be so easy to come by, everyone who wants one should get one.
I'm not going to that dump again on the basis I'll be going 18 days later and Utd will no doubt charge silly money for it

F

Flynn

Anyone expecting cheap tickets, they charged Derby £55 for a League Cup game the other year. And in September they charged Rochdale £37.

Expect around the £40 mark, and if it's any lower then thank Jeff Shi for being a ballsy negotiator.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will defo be on tele. As for allocation, I don’t think we have to worry, can’t see us taking more than five or six thousand with us having the league game there not long after.

S

ShropshireLad

That comment by the Manc supporting pundit about Rashford nearly scoring - what *******s! Had Coady not nearly deflected it for an own goal (no criticism of Coady here by the way) Ruddy would have stopped that shot which was at ground level.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
That comment by the Manc supporting pundit about Rashford nearly scoring - what *******s! Had Coady not nearly deflected it for an own goal (no criticism of Coady here by the way) Ruddy would have stopped that shot which was at ground level.
If it went in it would have been pulled back for a handball.

D

Deleted member 4023

Coady getting in the way was probably a blessing

S

ShropshireLad

I heard a fact somewhere that Utd cup games have been chosen for live tv every round for the last 6 years.

Surely the replay will be.
It’s true, mate, they’ve had a huge number of consecutive Cup games shown live.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Was assuming I'd go, but forgot about pies taking prices, shows what a good idea the away price cap in the PL is, if they charge £40 they can **** off

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was assuming I'd go, but forgot about pies taking prices, shows what a good idea the away price cap in the PL is, if they charge £40 they can **** off
Likely to be similar to what we charged them last night, 25 in quad and 30 in sb lower, hope so anyway.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
So announce tomorrow for Tuesday 14th 8 pm
Sales Wed for ASTs
Thursday 1050 points
Fri 1000
Sat 200
Sun 150
Mon General Sale
Something like that?
Not sure we'll sell 11,000 seats in a week, but it's certainly a great chance for those who are shut out of away tickets for the PL.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ticket Office website updated, to suggest the game is on Wednesday 14th, at 7:45pm

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on the tele box next Wednesday. The paid-for tele box channel.

D

Deleted as requested by user

Ah if they've put its Wednesday guessing its BT as the Beeb's game is Tuesday.

D

Is Wednesday actually confirmed anywhere?

Wolves ticket site lists as Wednesday 15th 7.45pm
Wolves main site doesn't list it in fixtures
The FA site lists it as Tuesday 14th 7.45pm

So basically no

D

Sound, don't usually subscribe but couldn't be ***** to move new years day so got it for a month for the Watford game, will now get this and the Liverpool home game (as can't make that) out of the £18.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ENr_NLiUEAAwP4M.jpg

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BT went from hardly wanting to show us last season to having us on almost every week this season :cool:

Back
Top Bottom