Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

v Liverpool Predictions

Tefal

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can wear your gold badges - we'll wear the gold shirts.
1-2 COYW

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would love to say we will win and hopefully we will.

In reality nearly every team will drop 6 points to them, unless the planets collide.

Hopefully tomorrow it’s our day.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will get something

Gromit

Reaction score
Convinced Nuno will have one eye on Watford and make 6 or 7 changes.
Liverpool win for me -hope I'm wrong.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's got a win by unbeaten Liverpool written all over it...

... but if anyone can pull off a freakish Anfield win, Wolves can!

Head: 3-0 Liverpool
Feverish Imagination: 2-1 Wolves

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The football gods say draw as we have already had 6 points of City. We have made things very comfortable for the Shell Suits.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a good feeling about this. We've upset the prem all over the shop since coming back up. Think another golden leap forward on our journey back to glory, will be taken tomorrow when we inflict the first defeat on the scousers against all the odds, meaning back to back fixtures against two of the world's best teams within 48 hours, courtesy of our friends in the Premier League! Think we'll scrape a 1-0, maybe even 2-0 with a customary goal at the end of the game. Hopefully that will be the start of a Merseyside meltdown, culminating in them losing top spot on the very last Sunday of season to City (Manchester or Leicester - don't care who - anyone but the scousers). Come on the old gold n black! Come on!!!

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's all hearts ruling heads on here. Farcical tv scheduling has ensured we will get nothing from this. I hope Nuno makes some changes - Cutrone, Vinagre, Neto, Bennett. They're on fire, we'll be knackered. This is a freebie so hope for the best and kick on again at Watford.
Jeez surely before the game is the time to be positive! This Wolves will not just turn up to make up the numbers. TV scheduling, premier league bias to the scousers, etc., means nothing to Nuno and the boys, when they step over that white line and see another big scalp to be taken. Bar the LCFC game, the scousers have had some dodgy matches recently. The foxes, I understand, were tactically naive. Watford and Southampton before then were unlucky not to get a point against the scousers. We are better than both those teams and on our day can beat anyone.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect wholesale changes today, first team back for Watford. Which is galling, because I think it will be comfortable for Liverpool now, and I would have like to see us rip into them.

CVWolves

Reaction score
After Friday night it’s hard not to feel positive 2 days later! I think that mentality will be something that really helps us - Neto has been fantastic when coming on and I expect him and Cutrone to start in place of Raul and Jota.

Sure, tiredness might be a factor - I would rather go into the game going to win it, and if we get battered then we can turn around and say yes we were tired and the fixture congestion is a sham.

Head says one thing, heart says another. I’ll plum in the middle at 0-0... Hoping the trains are all running smooth for the journey to/from Liverpool now - it is one of the easier journeys this season after all. Safe trip up everyone!

D

Deleted member 6206

Hard to make a prediction on this game not knowing how the players have held up after Man city. Changes for sure maybe even Adama on the bench and then to come on in the 2nd half to score the winner in the 90th minute

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be a miracle if we can take something from this match. Our lads would have tired legs as the rest period was very short. Would like to see two changes Vinagre and Neto in place of Johnny and Jota.

Locks Heath Wolf

Reaction score
They will make some changes so we could capitalise but our boys will be tired from Friday and I know we've said that many times before but this time our recovery might be a factor due to the time since our last game. I've bet on a score draw (but heart says we could sneak it 1-nil..!)

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect wholesale changes today, first team back for Watford. Which is galling, because I think it will be comfortable for Liverpool now, and I would have like to see us rip into them.
I don't think we have a big enough squad to make wholesale changes do we? I guess he might take out one or two but I wouldn't have thought more than that.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno has been making noises about us making changes for this game. Thought it for a while and can see 6/7 changes for this one. Massive shame if true, would love to go to Liverpool with a full deck and see how we deal with them but needs must. The moving of the City game and giving us Liverpool straight after was somewhat farcical so it’s not Nuno’s fault at all. The Watford game will be extremely physical and hard but more winnable so I’d completely understand wholesale changes today.

Still, would be a shame.

S

ShropshireLad

It's all hearts ruling heads on here. Farcical tv scheduling has ensured we will get nothing from this. I hope Nuno makes some changes - Cutrone, Vinagre, Neto, Bennett. They're on fire, we'll be knackered. This is a freebie so hope for the best and kick on again at Watford.
My views as well, nnw. There’ll be changes. The lads need a rest and to have fresh legs for Watford so we won’t win this one.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anything will be a bonus for me,I would have bin over the moon with 2 draws and 2 points.We are currently 1 point ahead of schedule.;) The lads will put in a performance whatever the team.I dow particularly worry anymore as we are capable of giving anyone a game.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lads have been administered their monkey glands are ready and able. 2-3.

After today we will struggle to fight off the January bids for Adama.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1 to Liverpool. Saiss to head one in from a corner.

The extra 24 hours Liverpool have had could be the difference. I can see us playing a few of the backup players. I think Cutrone, Neto, Kilman, Vinagre and Bennett will start. Maybe revert back to 3-5-2. We'll give it a good go though.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think we’ll win, as can see changes being made, which I can’t blame Nuno for. I didn’t expect anything out of this or the City game.

Had this game been played with a normal break in between, then I think we’d have given them a tough game and could get something.

Several players rested for Watford, also tough.

Narfolk Wolf

Reaction score
2-3 Cutrone and Netto to start up front to run the channels, press etc trying to stop them playing such a high line. Replace with Traore, Jiminez and Jota to seal the victory.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict livarpool will get a dodgy VAR decision in their favour.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can predict the headlines if we do pull off another stunning victory:
"Liverpool have rare off day"
"Liverpool throw it away"
"Latest in Arsenal manager search"

Kford

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Liverpool have had a longer rest than us

Vicious Sid

Reaction score
tiredness will play a part but our major problem is just how good liverpool are.
one day soon we will match or beat them but not just yet. if everything is crossed and the football gods are smiling on us we might draw.

pool 1 - wolves 2

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're good, but Liverpool are untouchable for me this season. 2-0

Back
Top Bottom