Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Only in football can a team dominate a game for around 80% of the time and lose 3-1. Impressive turnaround from Leeds albeit courtesy of a poor refereeing decision and some lucky deflections. Amazing atmosphere at the end as you would expect.
  2. D

Lopetegui

Perhaps that’s the real reason he didn‘t join before - he wanted more certainty on Fosun/Mendes involvement at Wolves going forward. Would also potentially explain the Davis until 2023 and subsequent silence despite the predicament we find ourselves in - a possible deal may be on the table which...
  3. D

Nuno: Yes or No?

Plenty of positive comments on how good he is as a coach, question is whether he has the personality to manage this group of mostly international experienced players - probably a more risky appointment than Nuno but potentially more exciting both in terms of football style and where we could get to.
  4. D

Nuno: Yes or No?

Looking at the bookies odds you can make this information quite lucrative.
  5. D

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Neto before his injury then £50m looks way too low but on form since his return would represent good value. Therefore selling now is a bit of a gamble although realistically we may not have much choice. I can’t help but feel there is a great player still within him, he almost seems to be trying...
  6. D

Verdict Season: 21/22.

I think that I have watched/attended every game this season. My overall memory of the whole season is that we are far too often playing too deep and defensive. This is due at least in part to the overall energy levels in the squad, we need 5 at the back to cover off the gaps that can be created...
  7. D

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

I imagine we may see some low attendance figures for televised games going forwards.
  8. D

Newcastle Verdict

Completely agree with this analysis - inclined to think Hoever instead of Semedo may improve things too.
  9. D

Predict our striker signing

It's fine to share speculative names and have a giggle but giving genuine reliable information including giving names of targets who are actually possibly in negotiations with the club would be stupidity - sometimes an indication of what is planned by the club is the best we can hope for, so...
Back
Top Bottom