Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno: Yes or No?

Would you appoint Nuno?

• Total voters

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're the 2nd most successful club in the history of Saudi football after Al Hilal for total trophies. 3rd for league titles. That's a lot more like Arsenal than Leicester.

They don't expect to play Al Nassr and not manage a shot on target over the entire game.

For further context, 8 months ago despite being poor that season. Also notable that Al Nassr haven't beaten Al Ittihad since 2019

View attachment 30774
Also well worth noting that Ittihad signed Hamdallah from Al-Nassr at the start of last season, he's streets ahead of any other striker in that league - averaging a goal per game over the last 7 years.

Ittihad shouldnt be struggling for goals.

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
Nuno,
the Liquidator,
Hooped socks,
Ludovic Pollet...
Only one can return, which would you take?

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting. What was happening on here yesterday then. Everyone was at fever pitch when he's not even shown an interest in the role yet?

Probably the Saudi owners playing to the media. Drums up more compensation doesn’t it

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His memory has already been tainted by that awful last season. Wanting to hold on to the great memories that were his first 3. So no for me. Shi needs to earn his money and work hard to find a manager who will take the club forward and upwards of course!

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The reason we got promoted was largely about funds and the Mendes link. The subsequent 2 seasons success has to get credited to Nuno (and the players), it was a fantastic achievement.
Agree and said the same in an earlier post. We bought the Championship title, although we have seen clubs try the same and fail so its not always cut and dry is it.
The season MM & Clipboard's squad won it was a bigger achievement, we have had more than our share of ups and downs over the years aye. I thought we had finally settled in a league, stupid me LOL

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a male. Doesn’t wear glasses (all the time)

It’s like the guess who game

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel if it wasn’t good news.. then Steve wouldn’t be so pleased with himself

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All we want to know is if you're smiling. If you don't answer, we'll assume no!

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His name has been mentioned before and manages a London club

Back
Top Bottom