Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. PertonWolf

Team for Luton

If GoN still wants to play a back 3,how about Lemina in back 3 and Traore in midfield? Lemina has played everywhere this season and may save his legs for a game!
  2. PertonWolf

New fixtures - first and last

Leeds away first...... Man Utd home last game
  3. PertonWolf

Spurs (H) Verdict

Still don't know how we have come away empty handed. Great attacking football, get on training pitch for finishing practice and I'm sure someone is in for a spanking. Bruno Lage, loving the attacking football... Please let it continue. Also, a word on Marcal. If we can keep him fit he will...
  4. PertonWolf

Tottenham Hotspur Pre-Match Thread

I could be really really picky and say he hasn't scored against Brentford in the Premier league.... ;-)
  5. PertonWolf

Programme for remaining games

No sign of mine yet.... Sitting... Waiting patiently...
  6. PertonWolf

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

Was in home end top tier next to Wolves fans. Arrived and no problems. Drink in square, couple of Espanyol fans there too, was rather relaxed. My first away euro trip and totally enjoyed it.
  7. PertonWolf

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to you all. Raise a glass to the best supporters in the world and raise another glass to to absent friends and fellow supporters.
  8. PertonWolf

Fantasy Football Team Name

Khadeira Pin Drop......
  9. PertonWolf

Fantasy League???

I have gone for Salt n Vinagre this season... Last season was Whole Jota Love
  10. PertonWolf

Players reporting back

Christian Marques (Swiss Centre Back, just joined from Grasshoppers) He must be this seasons' marques signing.... I'll get my coat I think.....
  11. PertonWolf

The last minute subs

I loved the moment when the final whistle went Cody turned round to Norris and just burst into laughter over the 30 seconds or so he was on. Just shows how good the spirit and camaraderie is within the team
  12. PertonWolf

Ticket office.

Ooh that's harsh... Just twist that knife a little more and all will be well lol
  13. PertonWolf

Ticket office.

Tried purchasing merchandise at the club shop last night using merch cash on my st but systems were down then so couldn't make the transaction. Still the same now online, can't access clubshop online nor ticket sales.. Everytime I want to make a purchase the systems go down.... 3rd time now...
  14. PertonWolf

Dangerous Dave sent off!

I like Dave Edwards to be honest, won me a fair few quid over the years too betting on first goal scorer!!
  15. PertonWolf

FA CUP CONUNDRUM

Be lucky to get 15000 tickets never mind 40k
  16. PertonWolf

Raul Jimenez

Thought this was his poorest performance today. But give him credit, just like last week at Manure Nited he held it up well and a great layoff to Cav. Do like Raul. .. Proper baller
  17. PertonWolf

Ref Watch-Southampton H

Total pillock.... Never liked him... Never will. Still don't know how he gave that goal for Reading against Watford when it went wide and bounced off the advertising board. Hope we don't get him again. Surprising he didn't send any of ours off again
  18. PertonWolf

Marquee signing

The marquee signing may be a returning favourite.... The Liquidator.....
  19. PertonWolf

Talisca

I think Talisca has gone to China, get himself well known over there, come to Wolves in January as the January marquee signing, thus putting Wolves further in the spotlight in China. More interest = more ppv buy rates = more shirt sales = more money in our coffers
  20. PertonWolf

Champions celebration book

Me too.....
Back
Top Bottom