Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Programme for remaining games

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone order a programme for these games online?
Just wandered if anyone saw when we would get them?
No drama, dont want a 'wear is my mask' thread.
Just wandered if anyone knew?

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The missus pre-ordered mine and I'm pretty sure she said it would be sent out on the 29th.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
...the dozy mare added my father's Day present to the same order...so gotta wait for that too!!!

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
My 2 programmes have been posted - emails from Wolves with tracking info received at 10am this morning

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine has been despatched

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Mine came during the game. Sadly it has some damage, so not very happy.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine arrived at half time too looks good and a nice picture of nuno on the front :cool:

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
Mine arrived Saturday morning, a lot of content, sadly a little dog eared due to the packaging.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine, hope it's on my seat when I turn up for the Arsenal match.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not received mine yet or any notification that it is on the way! :(

Southside Wolf

Reaction score
Got mine Monday morning. Sent email middle of last week to say it's been dispatched. Looks great and spent afternoon looking on for my photo. Found I am part of Raul's head so may claim 2 premier league goals!!! (So far...)

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine arrived over here this afternoon. In perfect condition.

An absolutely brilliant souvenir to have. Superbly put together.

Well done Wolves.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Received my programme here in Germany.
It arrived in a plastic bag but it survived the journey in good condition.
I see all the contributors names are on a pull out poster inside the back cover.
Have seen my name, so left it in instead of ripping it out.

D

Deleted member 5340

My two copies have yet to arrive. Looked their tracking numbers online and they were sent to the wrong Royal Mail do, so have now been sent back to the do they came from. So since Saturday morning they've been bouncing around the Royal Mail system here in Wolves... Christ knows what state they'll be in if they turn up :(

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
Not received mine yet or any notification that it is on the way! :(
Just to let you know. I have been in touch with club today and mine was dispatched on July 1st. I ordered mine on 10th June so hopefully you be getting yours soon too.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still no sign of my programme or the other items ordered at the same time, despite my missus contacting the club last week and being told the order was being processed. The order is still showing on my account as being at the processing stage, which it has for weeks now. Not very good to be honest and the missus is not happy at all. Is anyone else still waiting for theirs?
The missus ordered my clobber on the 11th of June.

WV4 Wolves

Reaction score
Still no sign of my programme or the other items ordered at the same time, despite my missus contacting the club last week and being told the order was being processed. The order is still showing on my account as being at the processing stage, which it has for weeks now. Not very good to be honest and the missus is not happy at all. Is anyone else still waiting for theirs?
The missus ordered my clobber on the 11th of June.
I'm still waiting also. Exactly the same as you ordered on the 11th of June along with one or two other items..... does seem to taking a while.

The games will be finished by the time the program arrives...... wolves ay we

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.
I guess I'll just have to hang tight a little longer then.

ApacheWolf

Reaction score
Also ordered on the 11th June like many others. Got the "despatched" email yesterday and expecting to arrive tomorrow (9 July).

North Bank

Reaction score
Same as Apache, order 11th and had my despatch email yesterday. I contacted them last week and they said it was in the "picking stage".

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same as Apache, order 11th and had my despatch email yesterday. I contacted them last week and they said it was in the "picking stage".
I contacted them last week too, was told exactly the same, "at the picking stage"....enquired again today, as there has been no change to order status on my account, only to be sent a very dismissive, vague and unhelpful response. Absolute sh1tshow with regards to service on this occasion, I wouldn't mind but I spend enough on merchandise between me and the kids. I'm getting close to telling them to stick this lot where the sun doesn't shine!!!

North Bank

Reaction score
I contacted them last week too, was told exactly the same, "at the picking stage"....enquired again today, as there has been no change to order status on my account, only to be sent a very dismissive, vague and unhelpful response. Absolute sh1tshow with regards to service on this occasion, I wouldn't mind but I spend enough on merchandise between me and the kids. I'm getting close to telling them to stick this lot where the sun doesn't shine!!!

I've never had a problem before, haven't used the online store much though. Bought the 1960 shirt for my Dad in May and that arrived within days of ordering. I imagine they'd pull the COVID-19 staff shortages card if any complaints get raised. I'm not being unsympathetic, the company they've used for printing could be short staffed but I work in transport and am a little tired of that excuse.

North Bank

Reaction score
Order 2 and only 1 had arrived today!! Packaging ripped open and a letter attached from Royal Mail saying the package is damaged - No **** Sherlock!!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My 2 copies arrived last Saturday
One for me and one for my son
My sons name was in the pullout but they missed putting my name in
Just glad it wasn’t the other way around, would have been disappointed if they had left my sons name out

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still no sign and no change to the online status of my order, still showing as 'Processing'. **** poor!!!
No change by close of play today and I'll be politely cancelling my order and requesting a refund!

Back
Top Bottom