Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Hopefully this season!
  2. B

MoTD tonight

I'm done with it now. The sheer joy and excitement of scoring has been sucked out of the game by the corrupt premier league. Not long till the league implodes now. I love watching the old games on YouTube. Think that's how I'll spend matchdays in the future.
  3. B

Hurt

Not got over Leeds in 73, Arsenal in 79, Spurs in 81, the claridge debacle in 1998 (Arsenal again) yet alone Watford. I feel destined never to see Wolves in a FA cup final . This hurts but nowhere near as much.
  4. B

Coventry Verdict

Why oh why did GON persevere with Mario on the left. Time and again they burst through the middle. At least near the end he moved him. Too little too late. However a top half Premier league side being 2-1 up with 3 mins to go should be able to see the game out. Sorry GON wrong to risk Neto last...
  5. B

Paul Bradshaw (RIP)

RIP Paul. Fondly remember your Wembley performance. Thoughts to his family and friends.
  6. B

JR Bellegarde

The jury is out. ATM he looks very poor. Let's hope Hwang is fit soon as we can't rely on him.
  7. B

Old Molineux Photos

I remember being in the enclosure on Waterloo Road really early with my dad and brother. It was quite a frightening experience, reds everywhere. IIRC someone on the North Bank tried to keep the match ball that night!
  8. B

Brentford Verdict

Do we still pay Collins' wages :)
  9. B

Just bring Nuno back!!

As a reminder of Nuno (not that i need one!) my dogs kennel club name is "Dreaming is for free"
  10. B

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Our lack of effort now is embarrassing.
  11. B

Lopetegui

Don also had a caravan park at Looe in Cornwall called Trelawne Manor. Went there as a youngster a few times.
  12. B

Lopetegui

That's the chap. When he retired my Dad, Trevor Rawlins took over.
  13. B

Lopetegui

My dad worked in coach sales. What was he called?
  14. B

Lopetegui

My Dad, God rest his soul, used to sell coaches for Don Everall. Aside from that I'm just tired of Lopetegui complaining. If you don't like it why doesn't he just go. It does the players no good to be told that they're going to struggle.
  15. B

Old Molineux Photos

Thanks everyone for their contributions to this thread. For me it's like stepping back into a bygone era. Such memories of floodlit games and the nostalgia of queueing overnight in Molineux Alley for tickets to the big games. How I wish I could turn the clock back.
  16. B

So how do we protest against VAR and the FA

Perhaps we should stop being Victim FC and stop blaming everyone but ourselves. Yes we've been f***ed over by VAR but we need to let it go, pick the right team and concentrate on staying up.
  17. B

Verdict

Well. That was awful. We can blame the officials as they are ****, however letting In 3 legal goals at home against a team below us is what's cost us. Defend like that and we're doomed.
  18. B

Fulham Verdict

How can anybody blame Sa? He saw it late. Also kept us in it at the end. He's looked more assured lately.
  19. B

Today's Games 2022-23.

Great shame. He's doing a fantastic job!
  20. B

How corrupt is football?

I'm so disgusted I can't sleep. Never did I think I could give up on football but God its getting close. I'm just sick n tired of the bias. #varout
Back
Top Bottom