Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Kilman keep or sell?

He's useless, get 2 strong CBs in to replace him jobs a gudden
  2. W

Fosun Looking For New Investors

Anyone heard anything on new investors?
  3. W

Will our season fizzle out?

Manager needs to kop on with his tactics. Completely got it wrong tonight, whether we have players or not. I think him being linked with clubs is affecting his decisions. Hobsy has a lot to do this summer and agree fosun need to decide what they want to do going forward..back someone or sell up...
  4. W

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Totally agree just really hope this doesn't come back and bite us
  5. W

Brentford verdict

Sa was terrible today, a game we should have got at least a point out of.
  6. W

If the 4mil was based on wolves not playing him when fit and available that's fair enough (as reported in Fulham's deal) but whoever we got in I would have wanted them to start every game. I'd be surprised if we were actually in for Broja. We probably just got ppl to throw names out there as we...
  7. W

Why an obligation? Should be optional and it gives us 4 months with a player on trial for him to prove he wants to be here and produce the goods for us.
  8. W

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Obviously keep him if we aren't going to do any transfer business
  9. W

They can't tell us the right player weren't available, just waiting on the one or two players supposedly interested in to become available but our offers were shocking more than likely.
  10. W

Chances that was fosuns last window?
  11. W

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Absolute cat that was, worst we have been. Midfield is non existent dunno what to do when we get forward.. defence playing like they never played together before..Awful watch
  12. W

I actually think we need Broja we've had no one really since Raul, and I could see him doing what Raul did earlier on in his wolves career.
  13. W

All this hear say on players I don't believe we can afford to bring anyone in tbh..
  14. W

Doubt anyone is coming in, when your manager says he hopes to have someone in by time they went on their winter training and we're still nowhere near anyone arriving, it ain't happening. Just media feeding us **** to keep us interested. I'd like to be proven wrong but i just don't see it. Roll...
  15. W

We won't sign anyone, just us as always to go get rid of players and be left short.. oh well at least we Fraser to come on for the last 5/10 mins, can't wait
  16. W

Yeah he looks very good in todays game, maybe Diaz too.
  17. W

Would any one take Tammy from Roma? Could be off to forest..much better than Ings
  18. W

Gary O’Neil

Absolutely shocking..how is it we all knew what would happen when he was appointed yet they still offered him a 3 yr deal? Only managers that can manage these players are going to be foreign. They obviously aren't playing for him, if they are it was a shocking performance. Same players Julien...
  19. W

Rumours from the pub

Any more on this supposed takeover? If it's to happen can it come soon so they can bring their own manager with them...
  20. W

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

How bad is this game..my god so different from the previous 2 games
Back
Top Bottom