Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Houston Lobo

Houston Wolves - support off the pitch AND now for the future on it!

In a pioneering move for the Club’s international development, this is a Worldwide Wolves supporter’s group coming together with a local club with competitive teams. Article off the Wolves website
  2. Houston Lobo

Tommy Doyle

Deserves his own thread. Comparable players. Where he’d fit into our set-up. All of this YouTube highlights. Pics of him holding up the shirt. Know yerselves out!!
  3. Houston Lobo

This summer’s surprise departure?

Barry Douglas… Doherty… Jota… Coady. Those that either departed unexpectedly, or quickly after a brief rumour that were often initially dismissed because they appeared to be mainstays in the squad. There hasn’t been room for sentiment in the Fosun area, and if there’s a deal to be made then...
  4. Houston Lobo

Why haven’t we developed a striker?

It’s been a while since the likes of er, Lee Mills. And obviously, Robbie Keane! But why don’t strikers come through the ranks, either from the Academy or the young and cheaply acquired path that Bueno, Toti, etc. came in on? Is it because it’s genuinely a one-in-a-million (now billion)...
  5. Houston Lobo

Molineux fire

Some reports and videos on Twitter. Appears it’s the inside.
  6. Houston Lobo

Dallas - Fort Worth Wolves

In case there are any lurkers on here from the DFW area, there’s a group mobilizing for the first time to watch Saturday’s game together. I said I’d post on here for them, seems none of them are posters. The meet up will be at The Londoner Pub in Colleyville, for the 10am Central kick off time.
  7. Houston Lobo

Houston Wolves on Wolves Radio

Privileged to have been picked by the Club as one of the Worldwide Wolves groups to feature as part of their summer series on Wolves Radio. Myself and Whole Lotta Wolves podcast co-host Josh talk about how our respective ex-pat and “native” support originated, how Houston Wolves came together...
  8. Houston Lobo

Karl Henry on the BCD

Apologies for the new thread and a shameless plug of the podcast, but we got to exclusively interview Karl Henry today as part of our preview for Monday's game. It goes beyond the fixture too, discussing his favorite game in a Wolves shirt, his favorite current players, and what he'd like...
  9. Houston Lobo

'We Hate Albion 101' - Whole Lotta Wolves podcast special with Bully!

Excuse the shameless plug and a separate thread about the podcast, but we cross international borders this week to teach the whole world about why we hate the Albion, with the exclusive help of the one and only... Steve Bull! It's a must-listen to get Bully's takes and stories, so jump ahead...
  10. Houston Lobo

Whole Lotta Wolves podcast

I'm the British "harf" of the presenting duo on this US-based fans podcast, and although predominantly designed for our audience here, I think this week's guest offers a really unique take on new Wolves fandom, regardless of which part of the world you live. You may already be familiar with...
  11. Houston Lobo

Who do you want to score against the Albion?

And no, the answer can't be "all of them"! But if it were a case of being back to normal in front of a sold out Molineux, who do you think would really go for it when celebrating, to turn it up a notch? Neto - I'd love an 'Anfield Special' with knee slide again. Neves - I could see a...
  12. Houston Lobo

Mount Rushmore of Wolves Managers

Who are your 4 then? Obviously it'll be generational, based on the job they did at a particular time, and swayed by historical success somewhat. Mine are - Nuno Turner Cullis (up for debate)
  13. Houston Lobo

Whole Lotta Wolves podcast (USA)

Episode 1 dropped today! Check it out, before all of the transfer rumors pass their sell by dates!! Apple : https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/whole-lotta-wolves/id1529945729#episodeGuid=f06dc7e2-34dd-4bf3-aab9-1d4413028889 Google ...
  14. Houston Lobo

Opening Day memories

On one hand we haven't finished the season, but on the other with the play offs finishing, the new one is just around the corner! As we eagerly await the fixtures coming out, what were some of the memorable opening days in years gone by? For me and my generation, Bully's hattrick at Grimsby...
  15. Houston Lobo

João Palhinha

Well we've had a couple of close up looks at him this season... https://www.tugascout.com/news/2020/5/9/wolves-considering-joo-palhinha
  16. Houston Lobo

Pedro Gonclaves - buy back?

We're mentioned once or twice in this article, but what stood out to me was the return of Gonclaves being mooted. It's an avenue we've yet to go down (Neil Emblen doesn't count...) but it has me wondering whether it's more feasible nowadays with FFP and the "carousel", to give youngsters...
  17. Houston Lobo

Nathan Ake & Abdoulaye Doucoure

Not speculation per-se, more of one of those fanciful lists. But how refreshing to see that we're classed as a 'top club'. Bleacher Report article. Personally I'd snap your hand off for someone in the profile of Ake in our system, but I'd guess that value for money may be found elsewhere, and...
  18. Houston Lobo

Thoughts on Jota's form - he's being played out of position

The effort and tenacity is never in question, but he's a center forward (rather than striker) and being on the left of a three limits his individual effectiveness. This position reduces the channels he can exploit. Either he ends up too far out left, or when he does come inside, he's not on his...
  19. Houston Lobo

Fans in Austin... or Texas... or heck, anywhere in the USA!

NBC's Premier League Mornings Live is coming to town, next month. Our game versus Newcastle is the main game first thing on the Sunday. This is a pretty big deal - NBC are taking over Scholtz's Garten downtown for the duration, along with having 17th Street closed off for the fan fest. A bunch...
Back
Top Bottom