Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Today's Games 2022-23.

Exactly this……their luck has got to run out sooner or later you would think / hope…
  2. N

Wolves V Dirty Leeds predictions

Not a chance we will win this. They will come out on fire hit us with a high press, grab an early goal and then give us the ball and watch us huff and puff for 80 minutes. 0 - 1 to DLS
  3. N

Today's Games 2022-23.

Leeds will be even better when Ayling takes Garnacho out of his pocket!!! Ayling ffs!
  4. N

Lets make Molineux hostile again

Yes they did………but it wasn’t their fault
  5. N

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

I’ll call it now…….IF he comes…after his first 25 min sub appearance he will regret it as he becomes the next scapegoat on the conveyor belt!!
  6. N

Everton

Same as how they wrote us off when we were 2 points behind….you can’t write any of the bottom 8 teams off yet……apart from us of course
  7. N

Today's Games 2022-23.

As long as we don’t get pumped 8-0 we will still be out the bottom 3 though
  8. N

Neves

Yeh I know other players are needed in the move to work the keeper and those players make mistakes but it’s also easy to think Neves is running the show just because all our attacks HAVE to start from him…and this is my point. We are so easy to play against because they know exactly what we are...
  9. N

Neves

I’m sure he is told to and that’s the managers prerogative I suppose but people can’t then moan at the centre half’s for keep passing the ball sidewards or the lack of midfield support in attack and I agree he played well in the second half but don’t think he completely ran the game ….he did...
  10. N

Neves

Before I get hung, drawn and quartered for airing my opinion about Neves he is without doubt probably the best player I have ever seen or will see at Wolves but……I do think he stifles us and creates us lots of problems by constantly dropping too deep….time and time again he was our deepest...
  11. N

Today's Games 2022-23.

My God….are there signs that the mix is finally moving on?? People do know that Doherty scored last night and no one has commented how we are missing him, missing his goals, sold him for peanuts, never replaced him, Semedo is **** etc etc….
  12. N

Villa Verdict

Agree……and they only had one shot all game…mind you that’s 100% success rate I suppose.
  13. N

Today's Games 2022-23.

Wait….Everton and Bournemouth both losing ….. but I thought everyone else was supposed to win all their games and that’s why we are relegated already??
  14. N

Arsenal Verdict

Cya then……
  15. N

Lopetegui’s Wolves

You’re giving him 5 games???
  16. N

Today's Games 2022-23.

Wondered how long it would be before we heard that old chestnut….ffs give it a rest
  17. N

Arsenal Line-Up

Yeh……I think you must of!!
  18. N

Today's Games 2022-23.

Yes…..in November…ffs
  19. N

Lopetegui’s backroom team

Let’s hope there’s a half decent Doctor amongst them!!?
  20. N

Team for Leeds

Because if he did that and get hammered majority on here would be slating him for playing too many youngsters……just like how majority wanted Nuno out, but now want him back, just like how majority wanted to switch to a back 4 but now want to revert back to a 5, just like how majority wanted rid...
Back
Top Bottom