Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Arsenal on a Saturday Night

Thank you Sky for thinking of the fans :(
  2. J

Loyalty Points Reset

Does this seem to happen earlier each season or am i imagining it ? Only 3 away games in. Still trying to work out if anyone's on 1040 as required for first dibs on West Ham tickets
  3. J

Sunday At Anfield

My last visit to Anfield like most of you was back in 2019 .......... A dubious Liverpool goal allowed by VAR despite 2 handballs in the build up and a perfectly good 1st Premier league for Neto disallowed by VAR the referee that day Anthony Taylor who will be in charge again on Sunday. I am...
  4. J

Chelsea Away

This Sunday would have been our last game had the season continued, looking at the remaining games I believe we would have secured another 19 points.out of possible 27. Anyone think we could have got more and would this have been enough for Champions League ?
  5. J

Respect to Liverpool

Appears FA tried to apply pressure on the club to allow Sun Journalists to attend Anfield otherwise no England warm up games would be played there, Clubs response: OK no England games will be played here.
  6. J

Kenny Hibbitt at Southampton

Great to meet one of Wolves greats on Saturday, had a brief conversation with him what a nice guy. He didn't remember me when we met in the 70's :tearsofjoy: Most of the younger fans around me did not know who he was but they knew his name:)
  7. J

First Away Game

Can you remember your first away game?.............48 years ago today I attended my very first away game at Elland Road. Leeds United. All games kicked off at 3:00pm on a Saturday then. Leaving early by Don Everall coach from Falkland street car park. Cannot remember much about the game but...
  8. J

West Park Tea Rooms

Went for my usual Full English Breakfast Today to be told may be closing due to council Increasing Rent/Rates making it impossible for proprietor to keep open. Will this then become another empty property left empty to rot. Wake up Wolverhampton Council you should be encouraging small businesses...
  9. J

Preston Away

5600 Tickets made available for Wolves Fans. Thank you Preston - Will we sell all ? May depend on FA Cup result this weekend.
  10. J

Replacement Windows Advise Please.............

I've been quoted just under £8K for 7 New windows 1 new front door new patio doors. is this reasonable? ................ The last time I paid £2K but that was back in 1999 in a different house. I was expecting it to be between £3K and £5k am I completely out of touch?
  11. J

Wolves Players Yet to Score

I am right, that the only 2 players In the team on Wednesday, yet to score,are Coady and Bennett ? Loving this season :D
  12. J

Wolves vs Exeter City 1973

Having Experienced full houses over the years. My mind drifted back to this cup tie played in the afternoon midweek due to power cuts and strikes. I arrived at the ground having skived off school, to my astonishment the boys turnstile was open and admission was 20p or 25p. Cannot remember much...
  13. J

Star Soccer and Hugh Johns

Does anyone remember watching Star Soccer with Hugh Johns commentating on a Sunday afternoon? The reason I ask is someone mentioned Peter Knowles today at the Match and this triggered a vague memory of Knowles chasing the referee around the pitch and Hugh Johns laughing can anyone else remember...
  14. J

Wolves vs Arsenal 20th November 1971

A winters day in Wolverhampton, me at the age of 13 with Dad and my 2 brothers had been to see my uncle who ran the Quarter House on Compton road. My Dad asked if we would like to go to the match to see Wolves and Arsenal (who had just become only the 2nd double winners in history). We took our...
  15. J

Pub Watch

Thought it may be an idea to get recommendations for decent Drinking/Eating venues at away matches............................... Starting with Brentford on Saturday I understand one of the pubs at the ground is under new management, a bit rough and beers not to clever?
  16. J

Derby Away

Final Game last season - First away game this season just purchased my ticket :D always a good ground to visit................Memories of Andy Keoghs goal anyone
Back
Top Bottom