Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kenny Hibbitt at Southampton

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if he thinks this team is as good as the team of 1970-74? Certainly, this team are capable of winning silverware. We should be planning for a FA Cup Final fcs, something that the team of the 70s got close to but never achieved. Kenny was great for Wolves. Thankfully he won 2 league cups. Could have, should have, been more. Love him.

Reaction score
I wonder if he thinks this team is as good as the team of 1970-74? Certainly, this team are capable of winning silverware. We should be planning for a FA Cup Final fcs, something that the team of the 70s got close to but never achieved. Kenny was great for Wolves. Thankfully he won 2 league cups. Could have, should have, been more. Love him.
saw him at Derby pre season friendly . a hero along with waggy, frankie, doog etc

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to meet one of Wolves greats on Saturday, had a brief conversation with him what a nice guy. He didn't remember me when we met in the 70's :tearsofjoy: Most of the younger fans around me did not know who he was but they knew his name:)

Did they know you were John Richards? :D

Kenny sounds like a top geezer

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
Saw him in the concourse before kick off. He was very friendly and more than happy to have his picture taken with my son.
He's a top bloke and absolute Wolves legend!

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kenny Hibbitt is a REALLY nice man !!! I had the pleasure of meeting him with Tim Nash back in November....

He was some player too by the way, a great player .... and carried a rocket from either foot!
£5,000 from Bradford Park Avenue, and easily the best signing for the money that there has ever been in the history of the game!!

Take a bow Ronnie Allen (Ronnie could spot ‘em!!)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Kenny Hibbitt is a REALLY nice man !!! I had the pleasure of meeting him with Tim Nash back in November....

He was some player too by the way, a great player .... and carried a rocket from either foot!
£5,000 from Bradford Park Avenue, and easily the best signing for the money that there has ever been in the history of the game!!

I agree lovely man!

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He spent the day with us on Tatters coaches. Great guy, told us a good story or 2.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Great sentiment but he’ll have to take second place to SGB for that accolade pal..!

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great sentiment but he’ll have to take second place to SGB for that accolade pal..!
Not sure about that mate. Bully was great and for Wolves fans of a particular generation he is the best they have ever seen. But Kenny was a vital cog in the only Wolves team of any real note since the '50s and they achieved a lot.

S

ShropshireLad

Great to meet one of Wolves greats on Saturday, had a brief conversation with him what a nice guy. He didn't remember me when we met in the 70's :tearsofjoy: Most of the younger fans around me did not know who he was but they knew his name:)
Was that you who posted a selfie with him on Facebook, JR?

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure about that mate. Bully was great and for Wolves fans of a particular generation he is the best they have ever seen. But Kenny was a vital cog in the only Wolves team of any real note since the '50s and they achieved a lot.

You’ve said it yourself there though...cog. Bully was the whole bloody wheel..! There’s a reason why there is a stand named after him and there’ll be a statue. But I do appreciate your opinion as Kenny is a legend too.

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Met Kenny after we had won the League Cup at a cricket match at Springvale once, a really top man, got me thinking about my all time Wolves eleven which he would be in, could be a new thread i think

F

FLEET WOLF

Met Kenny after we had won the League Cup at a cricket match at Springvale once, a really top man, got me thinking about my all time Wolves eleven which he would be in, could be a new thread i think
He is in mine-based on players I have seen play live.

Back
Top Bottom