Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. lone_wolf

Warm up shirt 19/20

Evening all, apologies if this is in the wrong place to post this- but has anyone got the warm up ‘cow’ shirt from last season in a medium they are willing to PM me and sell? Saw one recently on the wolves memoribilla site and was too slow to react so it sold :( thanks all!
  2. lone_wolf

Molineux Museum visit

Hi all, i was hoping to take my 2 kids up to the molineux museum whilst the wife is away tomorrow, as i’ve never been and wanted a day out that didn’t depend on the weather. I’m a bit confused on the opening times though looking at the wolves site. It looks like it’s only open fri-sat. Is that...
  3. lone_wolf

Troy Deeney

anyone else see this cretins comments after the game about jiminez? I can’t post a pic but here’s the link/ quote- ‘I’m glad he put that mask on. He can now wear it out as well now he’s a loser!’ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3kvmY3XkAAzVcx?format=jpg&name=large
  4. lone_wolf

My wolves

morning folks! Just a real quickie. I’m looking to pull the trigger on a my wolves card to try and help me secure more tickets to games this season (me and everyone else!). Just wanted to check if a my wolves card gave me access to 2 ‘early priority’ game tickets or if its one ticket per my...
  5. lone_wolf

Black Away prem shirt 03/04

hi fellow mixers! I just want some fellow advice. I’m really interested in getting the 03/04 black dorritos shirt off ebay as i never owned one and wondered, if anyone did/does own one if they could help me on sizing before i pull the trigger. I’m about 5 foot 10, 34 inch waist, regular build i...
  6. lone_wolf

Champions celebration book

Morning everyone! Just seen the club have launched an official 124 page book to celebrate the title winning season. It’s only limited to 2018 copies so better act quick! Looks a lovely momento to this season hopefully we’ll see a dvd annouced soon too! Apologies if it’s been posted elsewhere...
  7. lone_wolf

Mangala

Maybe a bit of a tenuous link but surprised it's not been raised on here yet- via the sun Manchester City outcast Eliaquim Mangala wanted by newly-promoted Wolves this summer The French defender has one-year left on his contract at the Etihad, and is not in Pep Guardiola’s plans Manchester...
Back
Top Bottom