Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Champions celebration book

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
wolves-celebration-book

Morning everyone!

Just seen the club have launched an official 124 page book to celebrate the title winning season. It’s only limited to 2018 copies so better act quick! Looks a lovely momento to this season hopefully we’ll see a dvd annouced soon too! Apologies if it’s been posted elsewhere not seen it pop up on the board yet.

D

Deleted member 4453

wolves-celebration-book

Morning everyone!

Just seen the club have launched an official 124 page book to celebrate the title winning season. It’s only limited to 2018 copies so better act quick! Looks a lovely momento to this season hopefully we’ll see a dvd annouced soon too! Apologies if it’s been posted elsewhere not seen it pop up on the board yet.

do you have link? nothing on the merch site...

UEAwolf

Reaction score
By the time the club shop adds their outrageous P&P charges - the 'special' edition of the book probably works out cheaper.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My daughter and I have just ordered a copy each, I think these will go fairly quick of they are limited

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buy the time the club shop adds their outrageous P&P charges - the 'special' edition of the book probably works out cheaper.
£1 more unless you want next day delivery then yes (£4 or £10 for delivery) though there is an option to collect from the club shop for free

Last edited:

vini69

Reaction score
Got this last night with my long European name in....value for money and a different momento to a DVD - looks quite special IMHO.

D

Deleted member 4453

J

Juwolves

I managed to get the none-personalised (I think). Online seems to be having a bad day - there is a tick box under the 'out of stock' notice that if ticket just seems to right the system and you can order.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wolves-celebration-book

Morning everyone!

Is it anything like the clock??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got one for me and my dad, looks brilliant.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just ordered mine with name in. Order number 1310.

Wswolf

Reaction score
Why is the personalised 1 not been done via the wolves website. Is it legit?

D

Deleted member 4453

Why is the personalised 1 not been done via the wolves website. Is it legit?

I'd imagine it is seen as they linked it through wolves.co.uk, or at least I hope.

Could be some really good images in this, love the cover for it personally.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got 1 today for me and my son.....DVD next please Wolves !!

D

Deleted member 4453

I can't see these lasting the rest of the week...
that said the blue third Shirt was meant to be limited edition then they went and had another batch done...

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£1 more unless you want next day delivery then yes (£4 or 410 for delivery) though there is an option to collect from the club shop for free
I think 410 for NDD is taking the ****, a bit. One for the Fans’ Parliament, perhaps?

;)

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered mine (not personalised) this afternoon. Still want a DVD though.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nowt wrong with my clock, keeping time perfectly thank you. When it gets to 10 past Nuno it's time for a large malt whisky. I'd imagine it's nothing like the clock as my clock has no pages just hands..!!! Both got pictures tho.!!!
Good response mate! I'm replying to you at a quarter to Boly!!!!!!!!!!

old gold barmy army

Reaction score
And looking at the photo of your clock, at 7 o'clock it's Big Willy time.... :eek:

(Quick double check that I typed 'photo of your clock' before I hit send).
Reminds me of a gag ,a stupid gag but a gag that after a few pints you howl with laughter at, well I did anyway. A BLOKE WALKED INTO A SHOP AND TOOK HIS PENIS OUT PUT IT ON THE COUNTER AND SAID "CAN YOU SORT THIS OUT PLEASE." THE WOMAN BEHIND THE COUNTER SAID " THIS IS A CLOCK SHOP NOT A **** SHOP." THE BLOKE SAID " I KNOW CAN YOU PUT A PAIR OF HANDS ON IT FOR ME PLEASE."

D

Deleted member 4257

The marketing team are great at this limited number thing.
Did it with the blue kit, people buy because its limited and go in a frenzy for it then club will re issue it.
I will maybe get it with that free merch cash for a couple quid next year.:)

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The marketing team are great at this limited number thing.
Did it with the blue kit, people buy because its limited and go in a frenzy for it then club will re issue it.
I will maybe get it with that free merch cash for a couple quid next year.:)

Playing the long game!

Wolves1976

Reaction score
Ordered #1495
Total £19.99 but no breakdown of P&P so presume it’s included with the price

Back
Top Bottom