Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Beer Wolf

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

@Oh When the Wolves thankyou for the reply mate. Im expecting a Summer of non starters and smoke screens. Ive been in Ukraine for a while and heard plenty of Putins propoganda. Still think Jeff could teach him a trick or two thpugh.
  2. Beer Wolf

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Ive been away for a few months and not been on here. To save me time, are there any likely looking deals?
  3. Beer Wolf

Chiquinho

I watched him play for the under 23s and said that he had something about him and I liked the way he tracks back. Some guy at the time who watches a lot of Portuguese football commented that he can operate centrally too. I thought he did enough in his short cameo role to dislodge Trincao. I...
  4. Beer Wolf

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

I am checking in from the not so sunny Ukraine today. Let's hope the boys can lift the gloom of this weather. I'm pleased to see Raul and Fabio playing together. I ****ing hate playing Burnley, at least Chris Woods can't score today.
  5. Beer Wolf

Fabio Silva

I have always liked Fabio, and am convinced he'll be a star for us. I like the way he holds the ball up and plays others in. I think he has added a little more pace this year.. although intelligent players don't always need pace. I'm thinking Teddy Sheringham. I really hope that Fabio, Chico...
  6. Beer Wolf

Wolves v Aston Villa comms thread.

By all accounts it sounds as though Fabio is having a great game. I'm pleased as I think he's a good player that can bring others into the game. You know sometimes you get a feeling that you can't explain. I think him and Trincao could develop a good understanding, especially as they seem such...
  7. Beer Wolf

Wolves v Aston Villa comms thread.

I'm pleased to hear that. I've never wa Ted one of our players to succeed so much. Let's hope he bags a goal today.
  8. Beer Wolf

Romain Saïss x 200

I was surprised to see Toti dropped when Saiss returned from AFCON.
  9. Beer Wolf

Never gets easier

I was driving home from Poland and completely missed the game luckily. It seems driving 25 hours almost non stop was less painful than the emotional roller coaster ride .
  10. Beer Wolf

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

I was gutted as I used it for 2 years in Oz and 30 months here. They even showed every one of our Europa league games.
  11. Beer Wolf

I lost my stream a couple of weeks ago, so thanks for everyone on here for the updates.
  12. Beer Wolf

Me too.
  13. Beer Wolf

I find it strange that Bruno gets angry on the touchline when gesturing for players to get the ball forward, then continues to pick Marcal over RAN. Marcal breaks up so many attacks constantly stopping and passing backwards. I suppose RAN has an issue with fitness. The line up doesn't inspire...
  14. Beer Wolf

Parabéns Ruben (and @Scallywolf)

Happy birthday Geezers.
  15. Beer Wolf

Neves finish or team goal?

I have thought for a while that Trincao should not start ahead of Chico.
  16. Beer Wolf

Wolves v Watford comms thread.

Held up by the wind, no doubt.
  17. Beer Wolf

Wolves v Watford comms thread.

Every 7 minutes for Watford.
  18. Beer Wolf

Chinese owners - Russian fall out

You'll never believe it ,but as luck would have it, Nicky only lives 5 minutes from me.
  19. Beer Wolf

Chinese owners - Russian fall out

I may have been watching a different illegal stream to you, but they have also cancelled Premier league matches, but without giving a reason. They just direct you to the official sites.
Back
Top Bottom