Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. ShifnalWolf

Car Park Charges rise by 25%

They aren't in the same sentence.... :)
  2. ShifnalWolf

Are transfer fees getting out of hand again?

If football transfer fees moved only inline with Inflation (3% a year) then that would be c.£5m in today's money! We spaffed that on Jamie O'Hara 10 years ago lol
  3. ShifnalWolf

Stadium Plans

I think a few thousand fans will not renew their season tickets with a big shift in people's priorities and psyche after Covid-19. They will be filled by the waiting list. I can't see us attracting much more than 30k fans every other week at £500 a year or £40 a ticket. So putting in another...
  4. ShifnalWolf

Ticket pricing for Man Utd game

Especially when they owe me £140.....
  5. ShifnalWolf

Stadium Plans

Spoke to a few people - think realised how much of life was taken up by attending football. I think it will be hard to do that for 20 weekends again now for some.
  6. ShifnalWolf

Ballot System

Ajax melted down their trophy to give a medal to each STH - a move which probably cost ten of thousands of euros. We charge 4.5k fans £45 to make £200k - at £20 (which everyone would have been happy to pay) that would have made them £100k. Whose fans have a better feeling about their team...
  7. ShifnalWolf

Anyone else noticed english players playing well at the moment?

Can't see anyone at CB or CM that is/will become elite (Foden, potentially?) and we would need 3 elite CBs and 3 elite CMs to get to later stages of a tournament (other than if we had huge slices of luck like in 2018).
  8. ShifnalWolf

New Kit 2020/2021

Because the third kit will get barely any TV exposure - so doesn't matter - ManBetX would ensure it is white and highly visible on main kits
  9. ShifnalWolf

PPG Thread - Season 2020/21

I still get nightmares about it now - couldn't enjoy a holiday for 2 years because I knew the onslaught on here would be too much when i returned!!! Glad @giantwolf is taking it from strength to strength!
  10. ShifnalWolf

Arsenal make 55 Redundant

Why should Ozil leave?
  11. ShifnalWolf

West Ham United Away - The Restart: 20th June 2020

No way will the season be cancelled - the lawsuits would be endless - it will just be delayed
  12. ShifnalWolf

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

why pointless? the season won't be cancelled.. only postponed - this is a massive game
  13. ShifnalWolf

Villa away tickets

Went on sale to Silver AST ticket holders this morning.. Just wondered how many are left 3,012 less 1,100 Gold, 500 Silver and 200-500 taken out by club.... = god knows! Anyone got a screen shot of how much is going to loyalty points?
  14. ShifnalWolf

This forum is a funny place
  15. ShifnalWolf

Again.. it's not the disposable income - its the 13 days notice to book 2 annual leave days minimum and fly to Greece amid Coronavirus..
  16. ShifnalWolf

How can you get online to see tickets? Or can you only see when it gets to your Points?
  17. ShifnalWolf

What a prize ****er Ben Foster is.....................

He was on TalkSport on Monday on that idiot Jim Whites' show.. He comes across as a real decent bloke - have no doubt if he wore our colours for years rather than tesco he would be an absolute hero of ours...
  18. ShifnalWolf

Molineux redevelopment

Agreed - i'm 6'4" and sat in Steve Bull for 6 months when north bank was built, and it was horrendous for my legs...
  19. ShifnalWolf

Talk Sport

:confused::confused::confused:
  20. ShifnalWolf

WHU tickets

Looks like there may be c.100 on sale for people with 1,170. Spurs sold out at 1,180 so looks like the club have taken c.500 for families/friends rather than the 600 they took for spurs. I wish they would be transparent about this
Back
Top Bottom