Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Hazza

Brighton Away

Managed to get a ticket for the away game on 22nd Jan, first away game for a while. Not been to Amex for around 8 years, any advice on travel. I need to drive back to Northamptonshire that night. Parking at ground all sold out so thinking drive to and then train from Lewes, anyone else done...
  2. Hazza

Roger Johnson and Stephen Ward

https://www.brackleytownfc.com/news/roger-johnson-is-the-new-brackley-town-manager-2732506.html Just taken over as a management duo at my local non league team in National League North - Brackley Town.
  3. Hazza

Euro football - why so different

My sons moved to Vienna so am here this weekend helping him settle in! We went to Austria Vienna today in mid table clash, ended 2-2. The atmosphere behind the goal (their version of South Bank) was amazing from 30 mins before kick off, they have podiums for selected fans to stand on and face...
  4. Hazza

Credit where it’s due

Son no1 collected from Wolves Uni today, megastore had 25%off everything and had ticket cash so very pleased with near £90 worth of stuff for £55. Well done Wolves
  5. Hazza

Mitre Balls

anyone hear Rubens comment about the ball tonight, he seemed to prefer Mitre one to those used in premier league.
  6. Hazza

University of Wolverhampton

Hi All Just wondered if any of you had any experience of University of Wolverhampton. It is one of the universities my son is looking at to start September 2019. He's looking to do war studies and philosophy and hoping to get accommodation along Waterloo Road by ASDA. Obviously having a...
  7. Hazza

FA Trophy Final

Off to see home town club Brackley in final tomorrow, anyone else going - chance to give a certain R Johnson who plays for Bromley a bit of stick!
  8. Hazza

Since Veela

won 7 drawn 1 22/24 points Sensational
  9. Hazza

Nuno Class ..... again

just seen press conference on SKY Went round shaking all the reporters hands before the conference started ... brilliant
  10. Hazza

Fulham neutral zone

I know it's not till February and date/kick off not confirmed but tickets are on sale in the neutral zone now if you're thinking of going and worried about getting one via Wolves https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/Events/Index
  11. Hazza

A case for the defence

Just got home, new, well returning poster but ....... Poor 20 mins at Rotherham but since the haven't conceded in 160 mins. Far play to Ikeme and the back four, I thought Ipswich, especially 1st half, were dangerous tonight but we coped with them, onwards an upwards, above Veela so all is...
Back
Top Bottom