Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham neutral zone

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What do people reckon the chances of getting tickets in the away end are for this one and Ipswich?

Ipswich easy. General sale.

Fulham probably sell out to season ticket holders. Hoping this game doesn’t get moved . When will we know ?

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ipswich easy. General sale.

Fulham probably sell out to season ticket holders. Hoping this game doesn’t get moved . When will we know ?
Games picked on 29th December so couple of days after that

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being in the 4k away end at Reading was fantastic but assuming the Fulham away/neutral end holds quite a bit more, that terrace rammed-packed with Wolves fans will be a day to remember. 24th of Feb - should nearly be up by then!

Lofty wolf

Reaction score
My birthday !
I'll see if the wife wants a weekend away !
I've used the neutral zone before , easy to register as a Fulham member.

Hazza

Reaction score
£30 adult, got an email confirmation, they send tickets out once date confirmed

T

turner845

What do people reckon the chances of getting tickets in the away end are for this one and Ipswich?
Ipswich away is scheduled for FA Cup 4th round weekend so that will be a factor. If either us beat Swansea or Ipswich beat Sheffield United then Ipswich away in the League will have to be put back later in the season to a midweek.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think its a good idea to get these before the mad rush starts thanks for posting it.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

I think Ipswich is scheduled for the same weekend as the FA Cup Fourth Round.

CVWolves

Reaction score
Do people think loyalty points will be needed for Fulham away? And also how many points was it for Villa away last year?

C

ChesterWolf

Blues had 4k there (tremendous following tbf) so I should hope members will stand a decent enough chance for this. If not neutral end it is, don't get why they don't just allocate teams the whole end if they want it.

K

kaohsiungwolf

Thanks all, what’s it like in the neutral end? I really dislike sitting in the home end at away games.

D

Deleted member 3518

Thanks all, what’s it like in the neutral end? I really dislike sitting in the home end at away games.

Been in the neutral area and great. Hoping this game ain't moved as one of the best away trips.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The neutral bit at Fulham is really wierd. A mix of Wolves fans, a few Fulham fans, a load who don't support either team (neutrals!!!!), London Man U fans (!) and I remember there being quite a few foreigners who I expect were visiting London and took the chance to see a game of football. It's not as riotous as being in with the Wolves fans but being in the next enclosure it's the next best thing. If it stays as a Saturday 3pm ko it's perhaps the best away day there is imo.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ipswich away is scheduled for FA Cup 4th round weekend so that will be a factor. If either us beat Swansea or Ipswich beat Sheffield United then Ipswich away in the League will have to be put back later in the season to a midweek.
It's always midweek! ****ing **** game is Ipswich away even on a Saturday it'll end up midweek:D

jeb01

Reaction score
Just bought two tickets in the neutral zone. £30 and £25 (this for a very old person - me!).
Online booking is easy although you do need to become a member, but can opt out of receiving emails etc.. about Fulham games.
System told me that there was 69% availability remaining for the neutral zone, so the seats are beginning to go. I suspect a fair number of the 31% sold are to Wolves fans. My seats are right next to the visitors section.
I am a Member at Wolves, but wanted to make sure of tickets especially with the number of half season tickets we've sold.

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
I can't seem to get it to work on the site. Says no tickets available. Maybe it's cos I'm on an iPad not sure. Anyone else had any issues?

Death Owl

Reaction score
I know it's not till February and date/kick off not confirmed but tickets are on sale in the neutral zone now if you're thinking of going and worried about getting one via Wolves

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/Events/Index
Hazza, many thanks for this information. I have done the necessary and bagged two tickets for this one. I am a season ticket holder but not an away one so I think I would have struggled otherwise.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Reckon there's a chance this will get moved for Sky? Just thinking like, if you're booking your tickets now, and it suddenly moves to a Friday/Monday night.

Hazza

Reaction score
I know what you mean Jade however it’s sunderland v Middlesbrough and Cardiff v Bristol that weekend as well so hoping they get selected

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One point to remember, as I recall, they will definitely not let you stand up in the neutral end once once game starts.

caradon wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Reckon there's a chance this will get moved for Sky? Just thinking like, if you're booking your tickets now, and it suddenly moves to a Friday/Monday night.
One change that cannot happen is a move to Friday, there is a full set of Championship fixtures that midweek: we have Norwich at home on Wednesday the 21st.
Anyway, I have bought two tickets in the Neutral area as an early 60th Birthday present. Now the train tickets from Cornwall........ ouch!

S

ShropshireLad

The neutral bit at Fulham is really wierd. A mix of Wolves fans, a few Fulham fans, a load who don't support either team (neutrals!!!!), London Man U fans (!) and I remember there being quite a few foreigners who I expect were visiting London and took the chance to see a game of football. It's not as riotous as being in with the Wolves fans but being in the next enclosure it's the next best thing. If it stays as a Saturday 3pm ko it's perhaps the best away day there is imo.
There were a lot of foreign fans there last season. I spoke to some from Finland who supported Wolves but there were quite a few Belgian and Dutch fans who supported Fulham. The atmosphere was really good.

Anyhow, in the park nearby there were some Portaloos and one Belgian guy went in (it would seem for a dump) and his pals got either side of the cabin and rocked it around. I'm not into this kind of humour, really (e.g. I wouldn't like it to happen to me :oops:) but I have to say it was funny listening to his yells inside and watching him stagger out. :D All though he was annoyed he took it in good spirit....whereas I wouldn't have. :oops:

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There were a lot of foreign fans there last season. I spoke to some from Finland who supported Wolves but there were quite a few Belgian and Dutch fans who supported Fulham. The atmosphere was really good.

Anyhow, in the park nearby there were some Portaloos and one Belgian guy went in (it would seem for a dump) and his pals got either side of the cabin and rocked it around. I'm not into this kind of humour, really (e.g. I wouldn't like it to happen to me :oops:) but I have to say it was funny listening to his yells inside and watching him stagger out. :D All though he was annoyed he took it in good spirit....whereas I wouldn't have. :oops:
Haha I've seen this and it went further at a music festival.....lads went in, group of lads overturned the loo! :mask::mask::mask:

scotterwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Very tempted to get this booked while train fares are cheap but reluctant until game time is confirmed as I suspect Sky are going to seriously mess us about from January until the end of the season as their love in with Villa and Leeds will have to stop soon. Just clicked on the Villa game the week before ours and it is £40 a ticket for Villa (you can tell it is getting close to Xmas and I am bored at work).

S

ShropshireLad

To avoid any disappointment I've just bought my ticket in the neutral zone and there are 65% left (of about 1100). With over 2 months to go I suspect there won't be many available by the time of the fixture so I thought I'd get a seat in a position where I'm happy sitting.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just looking into this now. Only seems to be tickets available in P2 (unless I’m looking incorrectly). This is only one block over from the cottage... looks like home fans to me rather neutral section left.

Back
Top Bottom