Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Poor recruitment!…

Has to improve! The decline in the quality of signings compared to when we first got promoted is massive! The difference in this team to when we first came up?…we have no characters, no leaders…no heroes! When you think we had the likes of Rui, Boly, Coady, Neves, Moutinho, Jota and Jimmy plus...
  2. R

Just how good is this squad?…

Ok…a lengthy one so bear with me. With all the questions over GON and people tipping us for relegation I’ve been thinking just how good is this squad if coached correctly and playing to full potential… Sa - Portugal international and European experience for Olympiakos. Greek League and cup...
  3. R

Time to hold the players accountable?…

Please don’t get me wrong as I don’t want this to be a player bashing thread but with all this talk of GON being out of his depth is it time to maybe question the players for the weekend ten minute debacle too? These are professional footballers and some international standard players who...
  4. R

Would it be disastrous?…..

With all the talk of having to wheel and deal this summer it’s got me thinking just how much we do actually need and would the below team be that bad to start the season with?…. 442 formation Sa Semedo Dawson Kilman Bueno Nunes Lemina Gomes Neto Cunha Fabio Subs. Bentley Collins Giles...
  5. R

£50 million credit window….

Right…so supposedly part of the Fosun strategy is to be £50 million in credit from the summer business. Surely this was part of the reason we brought in Garagaza with his eye for a bargain?… Lots of work to be done but it is doable if we crack on. Here’s my attempts and have tried to keep it...
  6. R

Where is Pitbull?….

Is it just me wondering this? He gives us everything we are lacking as a team at the moment…he’s infectious to his team mates and runs until he can’t anymore! Plus he’s a winner in his career already! No coincidence that our best two performances this season are when he started and starred in...
  7. R

Answers on a postcard….

12 goals all season?!….genuinely criminal and in any other career these players would be getting the sack! Had led me to asking the following questions…. 1. When was the last time we scored from a corner? 2. When was the last time we scored from a cross into the box? 3. When was the last time...
  8. R

Song for Sasa…..

Been thinking about a song for him and as he looks a bit like Lurch from the Addams Family how about…. He stands at 6 ft 7 On tip toes can reach heaven Makes Podence look 11 He’s Sasa Kalajdzic Leaves centre backs for dead When scoring with his head His feet hang out the bed He’s Sasa Kalajdzic….
  9. R

Song for Max

Deserves his own song I reckon…to the Karl Henry tune….. Max Kilman oh oh oh Max Kilman oh oh oh oh He used to play Futsall He cost the Wolves **** all Max Kiman oh oh oh Max Kilman oh oh oh oh His tekkers are insane More tricks than David Blaine Max Kilman oh oh oh Max Kilman oh oh oh oh...
  10. R

Dominic solanke?….

Would anybody take a punt on Solanke in Jan? Always raved about coming through at Chelsea, pretty sure he outscored Tammy in their youth teams. Yes, he lost his way a bit at Liverpool and when first signed for Bournemouth but is looking the part now. Knows how to play as a lone striker and knows...
  11. R

Andreas samaris?....

Could be nothing in this but read on Facebook this morning that he could be signing today...has cancelled his contract with Benfica and was a mainstay in Bruno’s Benfica team. May be clutching at straws but could it be happening? Free agent now so can sign him anytime...31 years old but Bruno...
  12. R

What to do with Traore????

Please don’t shoot me down but I’ve been thinking it over and not sure how Nuno will use Adama going forward?.. From watching our opening games it’s apparent that Nuno has tweaked the formation and we no longer have wingers as such....believe this is why we have upgraded the wing back position...
  13. R

The winning medicine

So, after 7 attempts we have our first win. Yes, it was looking slightly bleak leading up to the game but it’s amazing how a win can make you look at things differently. Below are a list of positives from our season so far despite the doom and gloom from many.... 1. We have only lost 2 from our...
  14. R

3 unlinked player wish list

With Fosun being very good at keeping us and the press guessing in relation to new signings it got me thinking.....if they were to surprise us all with maybe three signings who we have not been linked with...who would be on your wish list? I would go with... RCB - Inigo Martinez (Bilbao) Number...
  15. R

Faith in Fosun

Don’t get me wrong, I am constantly on here looking for links to players etc, to the point where the missus is ready to slap me so I completely understand all the pant wetting etc that is going on. I genuinely believe In Fosun and Nuno though and think that in a strange way no news is good...
  16. R

Season review in rhyme

Appreciate this is a bit lengthy but if you have a spare half an hour Had to do something now season is over With promotion complete, expectations grew As premier league football, returned to Molineux A summer of hope, many questions asked Could Wolves return to the glory days of past...
  17. R

Song for Donk today

“We’ve got Dendoncker Your defence is terrified We’ve got Dendoncker Your midfields terrified We’ve got Dendoncker Your attack is terrified We’ve got Dendoncker!..... Na na na na na na na and so on... Top box to box player hence the words. Gonna be a huge player for us for years hopefully!
  18. R

Song for Donk...?

Have just read that he models his game on Busquets so how about this...to the old Karl Henry song. “Dendoncker oh oh oh Dendoncker oh oh oh oh He came from Anderlecht He’s better than Busquets!”
  19. R

Liverpool song made into Wolves

For anybody who saw the new Liverpool song on Soccer AM yesterday I got thinking....could we turn it into Wolves..... “Neves” da da da da da da Oh “Jota Jota” da da da da da da And “Ivan Cavaleiro” But we sold “Nouha Dicko” Repeat...... I’ll get my coat
Back
Top Bottom