Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wenlock Wolf

Graham Potter anyone?

Honestly, I was surprised to see a thread on this four games into the season. Gary and his team need to be given a chance to improve things, otherwise we become another Watford and sack managers constantly. Personally, I think we've played OK in the main. With better finishing we would be...
  2. Wenlock Wolf

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

By no means am I anti-Fabio, I'm desperate for him to start scoring regularly, but he did look ineffective yesterday and for what I've seen of him this season, he doesn't seem to have that clinical finish. Even against Blackpool, he should have had more than one. IMO, we should start with...
  3. Wenlock Wolf

Alleged racial abuse of Wolves player yesterday

That would explain his goal celebration.
  4. Wenlock Wolf

Palace v Wolves predictions

Heart says Palace 0 Wolves 1 (Sasha) :grinning: Head says Palace 1 Wolves 1 (Sasha) :expressionless: Voice in my head says Palace 2 Wolves 0 :anguished:
  5. Wenlock Wolf

Everton v Wolves predictions

What I hope and what is more likely are two very different things! All the pressure is going to be on Everton, so if we don't concede early then the crowd will get restless. I just hope we start on the front foot. Cunha is key for me, and hopefully Hwang starts. Everton 1 Wolves 2...
  6. Wenlock Wolf

If our players are so good, how are we not?

Too early to say we are so poor IMO. We had a good(ish) end to the year to comfortably escape relegation, and we're only 2 games in to the new season
  7. Wenlock Wolf

Wolfies pre-season make over

I'm sure you're right. Changes to make the mascot to make it more appealing to markets isn't a bad thing. I'm a middle aged bloke so don't really give a fig, but if more kids are drawn to the new Wolfie then great!
  8. Wenlock Wolf

Welcome Gary

Welcome Gary! He might not be the most popular choice, but he was from those within the club who were involved in the recruitment process. Those people might not be as vocal as social media are, but I trust them more than I do most of the keyboard warriors! At last someone who actually...
  9. Wenlock Wolf

Lopetegui

I didn't see a post match interview from JL after the Stade Rennais win on Saturday. Assuming I didn't just miss it, that speaks for what is going on behind the scenes. IMO JL has no one to blame other than himself. Yes he may well have been misled on the financials, but that should have...
  10. Wenlock Wolf

A new realism - and as always we are all in this together.

We are all restless, even without all the nonsense. We need some actual football & maybe even a goal or two! :relieved:
  11. Wenlock Wolf

Wolves for sale?

I'm pretty sure this is not a new revelation, and recall reading a good while ago that Fosun were open to either a partner or sale. I think the reality is that most clubs are buyable given the right offer. The question being are we an attractive enough proposition for a new investor/buyer?
  12. Wenlock Wolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I'm assuming Jonzytheref on Twitter is a spoof/parody? Jonzy if it is you, please say and I'll unblock you on Twitter!
  13. Wenlock Wolf

Wolves v Nottingham Forest Predictions.

One nil to the Wanderers, one nil ..... Willy Boly OG
  14. Wenlock Wolf

No sorry

No sorry
  15. Wenlock Wolf

Morgan Gibbs-White

I'm sure MGW's perfect scenario would be for him to become part of our regular starting XI, rather than move away permanently. Given the suggested change in formation and approach next season, then he could well get his wish. I'd rather we had him (assuming current market value of about £20M)...
  16. Wenlock Wolf

Preseason Fixtures 2022-23

These things tend to be more of a PR/Marketing opportunity than actual pre-season preparation nowadays. I know the rug has been pulled from underneath for the US trip, but you'd think there would be a plan B and includes spreading the word in far flung territories to grow the brand. Maybe...
  17. Wenlock Wolf

End of an era.

I'm sure it's been said before, but I feel that Jeff & Co have a massive decision to make. Do they: a/ Back their man Brugo Lage, in which case expect us to change to 4 at the back and wholesale changes in the squad. b/ Sack Bruno and change manager for someone more akin to the players & style...
  18. Wenlock Wolf

Wolves u23 Vs WBA U23 - PL Cup Final 13/5/22

So the Sherpa Van Trophy for u23's. We all know what happened then!
  19. Wenlock Wolf

MK's season finished yesterday when they were knocked out of the play-offs
  20. Wenlock Wolf

It will be interesting to see what team we put out for this .... Potentially we could bolster the regular u23's squad with quite a few returners & 1st team squad players ...... Fabio, Corbeanu. Chiquinho, plus a few more no doubt. Is it time to say - forget player development for this game and...
Back
Top Bottom