Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Alleged racial abuse of Wolves player yesterday

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You would have to assume it is Hwang considering you’d have to be an absolute moron to racially abuse our black players when the majority of your own team are black. Saying that you must be a moron to racially abuse anyway

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’ve got form for this, didn’t they abuse Son at Spurs last year?
You are spot on....

Perhaps less than coincidentally....

Last edited:

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two Forest fans arrested at Chelsea.

Massive fine for the club obviously. Right?

Right.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve sat in the Palace end before, not the lively one, the shed looking one along the side.. some vile people in there.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Two Forest fans arrested at Chelsea.

Massive fine for the club obviously. Right?

Right.
The number of people who seem to be going out of their way to misunderstand this in order to turn what should be a simple condemnation into more victimhood is quite remarkable.

Bradstonian

Reaction score
You are spot on....

Perhaps less than coincidentally....

Except New Maldon is south west London whereas Crystal Palace are south east, so not the immediate vicinity. Either way I don’t understand attacks on Korean people. They’re smart, kind and intelligent, and Seoul is one of favourite cities in the world. I’ve visited a few times. The kind of people shouting abuse from the terraces have probably had little experience of travelling, which certainly does, or should, “broaden the mind”, to quote Mark Twain.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Except New Maldon is south west London whereas Crystal Palace are south east, so not the immediate vicinity. Either way I don’t understand attacks on Korean people. They’re smart, kind and intelligent, and Seoul is one of favourite cities in the world. I’ve visited a few times. The kind of people shouting abuse from the terraces have probably had little experience of travelling, which certainly does, or should, “broaden the mind”, to quote Mark Twain.
Palace attract support from "South West London" too. New Malden is less than 10 miles from Selhurst Park. Having lived in London since the mid-80s l have a fair idea.....

I absolutely agree with your comments about Koreans. I have also been to Seoul (l love the tones on the Metro!) and also worked with Korean government counterparts in various international negotiations.

Bradstonian

Reaction score
Palace attract support from "South West London" too. New Malden is less than 10 miles from Selhurst Park. Having lived in London since the mid-80s l have a fair idea.....

I absolutely agree with your comments about Koreans. I have also been to Seoul (l love the tones on the Metro!) and also worked with Korean government counterparts in various international negotiations.
And I hope you enjoyed Chimaek!

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't reckon there would be many travelling from New Malden to follow Palace, more of a Chelsea area from what I remember. There are plenty of parts of South London which are hot beds of racism.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't reckon there would be many travelling from New Malden to follow Palace, more of a Chelsea area from what I remember. There are plenty of parts of South London which are hot beds of racism.
I knew someone (from an ethnic minority background) who lived in Eltham 10 years after the Stephen Lawrence murder - still bloody grim!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant have been Liverpool fans as we know they’re angels!!

Realistically I won’t be surprised if the social media accounts are foreign based

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I mean it's not like it's ever justified, but why on Earth have a go at Udogie at all, all he did was get fouled?

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea have a massive following right round from West to South London and deep into Surrey. Was surprised at just how big their following is, even before it kicked off with Abramovich money.

Back
Top Bottom