Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R1ch

Gary O'Neil - tactics

D is a great point we are so slow getting the ball forward by the time we've played it out the opposition has got back into their shape and it's hard to break them down. We're 2nd in the league for touches in our own 3rd, taking so long to bring the ball forward has such a negative impact on the...
  2. R1ch

Gary O'Neil - tactics

You could put De Zerbi down to good fortune that he was available and wanted the job at Brighton but I bet they had a shortlist of candidates that might have been equally as good if not better than De Zerbi. I highly doubt we had such an extensive list of managers, a well run club keeps a...
  3. R1ch

Should we be moving to a back five?

I wouldn't, there's a reason why it stopped working for Nuno and why we didn't score enough goals. Trouble with 3 centre backs and wing backs is once they get pinned into a back 5 you're stuffed and struggle to get out. The system is totally reliant on getting those wing backs high up the...
  4. R1ch

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Like I said the the idea isn't bad but the choice of coaches hobbs has seemingly gone for leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of Wolves fans seem to rave about hobbs but the jury's still out on him imo.
  5. R1ch

Gary O'Neil - tactics

No unfortunatly. Hobbs tried for a young British 'coach' in Beale before Jeff and Fosun convinced JL and I think this time Hobbs got his wish. They'll have been burnt by having such a high-profile manager and I can't see them going down that road again. I think GON has been hired to coach the...
  6. R1ch

Lindgard

We really should have sorted transfers earlier in the window, the FFP stuff was blown out of proportion and if we're serious about Lingard now then it really is a bit of a shambles. Rewind a few months If you'd been told Gary O'Neil is manager and looking to sign Lingard on a free on the 5th of...
  7. R1ch

Gary O'Neil - tactics

He'll be the next England Manager imo
  8. R1ch

Pablo Sarabia

I really thought this was a smart signing when he first arrived, good passer, good running with the ball, good movement, finds pockets of space to play others in on goal and works hard but it hasn't worked out yet and hope we dont give up too soon. I think he'll be out the team soon for...
  9. R1ch

Team vs Liverpool

This is probably not the game for this lineup but I'd like to see this soon.
  10. R1ch

Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO....

Not as good this season as the last couple of seasons
  11. R1ch

Graham Potter anyone?

He won't come here now, should have been the first guy they contacted after JLo left
  12. R1ch

An apology to Gary O'Neil

:sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile: Do you think the coaches went into training the next day and said 'how the hell do we replicate that'?
  13. R1ch

An apology to Gary O'Neil

That United performance wasn't really because of O'neil was it
  14. R1ch

Palace verdict

Performances are getting worse, where do you even start. I'm gutted this was the best they thought they could get. I'm not even convinced these players are taking to O'Neil and his coaches.
  15. R1ch

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I doubt he'll drop the captain this early.
  16. R1ch

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Pretty fed up with O'Neil already, didn't want him to begin with and I've seen very little to convince me otherwise. And I'm sick of Kilman, dreadful decision not to sell him.
  17. R1ch

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I wasn't convinced by O'Neil when they hired him and I'm still not. The games have gotten easier and the performances have gotten worse the longer he's been here. Delighted we won but we were absolutely woeful today especially first half. This is a terrible Everton side who really should have...
  18. R1ch

Jeff Shi Out

The frustrating thing about fosun, shi and the club is they were almost gifted this great position by mendes and Nuno and somehow managed to **** it up, I'm convinced the good decisions they've made are sheer luck because theres so many bad ones I'm not sure they're capable of making a few...
  19. R1ch

Fosun's Gamble

This could change but I find it totally bizarre they havnt spent anything this summer, at the very least an owner/club with any sort of long term vision would have signed a few players for relatively low fees with potential to develop that would have made the bench chiquinho, traore, toti for...
  20. R1ch

Mike Dean

Stay out the spotlight for 5 minutes, Mike Dean challenge - impossible
Back
Top Bottom