Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Lee Mason

Good. About time.
  2. N

Finally a player speaks

Taken from sky sports
  3. N

Predictions for last week of the transfer window

Ok, we are in the final week of the transfer window, what are peoples predictions for incomings and outgoings? Outgoings I reckon Boly sold, Cundle out on loan and one surprise outgoing. Quite possibly Neto, based on nothing more than a gut feeling. Incomings, striker - Christ we need one...
  4. N

Mike Riley stepping down!

Sky reporting Mike Riley is stepping down! Good
  5. N

Luke Matheson

Not saying he’s Docs replacement or the answer to the RWB role, but I really hope he gets a chance to be around the first team and show what he can do. I‘m sure some will reply with ”we’re short on numbers he’ll have no choice”. But really interested to see what he can do and how our coaches...
  6. N

Defoe - fair play

Fair play to him. Sometimes all you hear about footballers is the bad stuff, makes a nice change.
  7. N

Dr Xia

Arrest warrant issued for Aston Villa's former owner Dr Tony Xia Hahahaaaaaa! (Hopefully the link works)
  8. N

What are we actually being accused of?

There seems to be different things wolves are being accused of. What is the actual issue? FFP? Third party ownership? Mendes and Fosun link?
  9. N

Lee Evans

daily mail reporting he's close to signing for Sheffield United for £750k
  10. N

So how do you feel?

Having read the Daily Mail piece and them seemingly voicing our concerns about how the club is run, or to quote "losing our soul", how do you feel about Fosun and Mendes? Personally, yes I have concerns on his involvement and falling foul of FFP, but I actually have little to base these...
  11. N

Latest Johnny Phillips article

On the E&S Johnny Phillips has talked about the filming of a documentary to be shown on Sky, following wolves behind the scenes. One thing of note in his article was that they purposely sent players on or played players with fatigue to see how they would cope. Perhaps we really shouldn't read...
  12. N

Lee Evans

Does anyone know why he hasn't gone on the preseason tour? Of those that haven't gone, we've heard rumours about BOD, Ifora and Lonergan but nothing about Evans.
  13. N

Jed Wallace interview

Has anyone seen the interview in the E&S, Wallace saying he would of halved his wages to play regularly. I have no issue with what he said but did anyone notice the comment "... I would have had to go back to wolves and it would have been all over the place with all the other lads trying to...
  14. N

All quiet at wolves

The players reported back on Monday yet it's been very quiet from wolves. We had a few pictures of them undertaking fitness tests but usually by now we would have had interviews with players and comments on twitter. But to the best of my knowledge the only one who's commented has been Jordan...
  15. N

The players right now???

Wander what the players are thinking right now? I'm sure some will be worried, some probably excited by the prospect of working with an up and coming manager, some probably not bothered as it part and parcel of the job.
  16. N

Are we in a better place to pick a manager than we were in October?

When we got rid of Zenga we were on a downward spiral and couldn't recruit any players until January. Are we now better placed or have a better chance of getting/poaching a quality manager? They would have 5/6 weeks until players return for pre season, time to get their players in, move...
  17. N

Truce/line in the sand

while it's clear that there is a divide between whether Lambert should stay or not, with people on both sides being strong willed in their views, surely we can all agree that this group of players are not capable of challenging for the top 6 next year. We have too many average players or those...
  18. N

Blessing in disguise?

Not going to sugarcoat it, this season has been dire but in some ways has it been a blessing in disguise? While it's clear that Fosun were delayed in taking over and therefore having to revert to plan b ( not going to go in it, it's been done to death) could this have shown them exactly how...
  19. N

What would you do in the summer?

Having read the various threads about the game yesterday and about needing a striker, if you were in charge and had to decide who to recruit in the summer what would you do? Imagine, given FFP you have a budget of £10-15m, and any additional funds from selling players. You can use the loan...
  20. N

WE WON!

Just thought I'd mention it as you'd think we lost. It wasn't pretty by any stretch of the imagination and I'm sure it will get negative posts but WE WON!!
Back
Top Bottom