Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. AlexWolvesHD

Predict The Remaining Summer Activity

Thought it would be fun now we have seen a game under Bruno and with rumours of players leaving and players signing to have calmed down a bit to see who can get the closest to predicting the rest of our first team summer activity (I'm also stuck isolating so boredom also had a part in this)...
  2. AlexWolvesHD

Quick Question

I was flicking through the Wolves Instagram and noticed on the Millwall line up/bench that we had 6 players classed as home grown unless one of Doherty or Douglas are classed as home grown as well? X11: Ruddy, Bennett, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Douglas, Neves, Saiss, Costa, Jota, Cavaliero Subs...
  3. AlexWolvesHD

Groups segregated

I have a guy I work with who I won't say exactly what he does but he has to go to the training ground and works with some of our academy players, anyway he told me this morning that since Zenga took over he has very much put up a divide between first team and academy players, they can no longer...
  4. AlexWolvesHD

Wolves YouTube Videos

www.youtube.com/alexwolveshd www.twitter.com/alexwolveshd Hey, I've recently started creating wolves videos on youtube and thought I would create a thread to post them after I make them in the search for some feedback off wolves fans and/or possible future video ideas.
Back
Top Bottom