Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Ebbo

Tickets going to general sale?

Does anyone know if our home games so far this season have gone to general sale? I know of a Wolves fan who will over here from Australia and he's hoping to get two tickets for Forest on October 15th, and to go with his cousin.
  2. Ebbo

England v Hungary at Molineux - tickets available

A very limited number of returned tickets have been released today, if anyone is interested.
  3. Ebbo

Christmas fixtures to go ahead

Premier League clubs have decided not to postpone the two rounds of fixtures are in place across five days from 26 December.
  4. Ebbo

Other Premier League forum links?

It seems the 'sticky' thread has been removed which had links to all the forums. A shame, it was a good place to have a quick nose around at what other club's fans were saying.
  5. Ebbo

In praise of the ticket office

Just had a call from the ticket office to see if I wanted Bournemouth tickets for me and my son. They were ringing Silver AST holders with highest loyalty points because they've had a small number of returns. I just needed to check something before I said yes - no problem, we'll call you back...
  6. Ebbo

It seems strange...

... I don't want anyone to jump on this as sounding complacent or ****y, but last night almost felt like a new experience to me. Not the performance or the result, but the lack of 'peril' and real sense of disappointment felt after the game, despite the poor showing. Stay with me on this. But...
  7. Ebbo

It’s a cold winter in England and you just don’t know...

Give it a rest Colin... we've won 6 on the bounce then drawn... still, it's getting could and our 'foreign lads' in short-sleeved shirts and no gloves won't like that. http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/warnock-sets-sights-top/
  8. Ebbo

A very knowledgable Villa fan...

This is a genuine post and prediction on Villa talk... totally clueless!!! I think it'll be a competitive game, possibly even a bit fiery. We know Lambert from the past, and although many of us, myself included, grew impatient with his style and we were desperate for a change, he isn't a bad...
Back
Top Bottom