Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Matheus Cunha scores first top flight away hat-trick since 1964 !!!!!!

My immediate thought was 'What about Bully's four goals at Newcastle?' Then I remembered that Bully never played in the top tier for us, or for anyone else. It seems strange now to think of Newcastle v Wolves being in the old second division.
  2. G

Penalty taker

All very funny answers but, surely, this is something that is regularly practiced on the training ground? Therefore, when it eventually happens, we will discover the actual answer. After recent significant improvements on the pitch, we (nearly!) all have real confidence in our management team.
  3. G

Siouxsie Sioux Wolves fan

A fascinating little story and it's always interesting to learn of these things. Related to the age comments above, I just wondered how or why this 16 year old story has emerged today??? On another detail of it, she 'loved the wolf's head emblem' just a reminder of how important that is surely?
  4. G

PL clubs ground improvements/new stands in trouble....

Liverpool and Fulham - 'oh dear, what a shame, never mind' as someone once famously said! :)
  5. G

Our sponsors and sponsorship

Only if it had either a big smiley face or the finger at the end of it!! That would certainly p**s off albion fans and make some of us smile. :) :)
  6. G

Albion (obsessed)

I read an article on line yesterday that was a forecast of the final placings in the Championship for the coming season. It listed everyone in reverse order and only had three clubs on each page. I was fairly disappointed with the first page because Albion weren't on it - only fairly...
  7. G

Hednesford Town RIP

I do hope this is a reaction to the bad news and not to Maws' comment that football clubs should be community owned.... :) :)
  8. G

Southampton (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Sadly in some respects I'm old enough to remember our first season after we were relegated at the end of the golden Stan Cullis era. It was 1965-66 and one of the early games, in September I think, was at Southampton. We lost 3-9, despite having a team that included Ron Flowers, Peter...
  9. G

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Because he has been so adamant and insistent on coming to Wolves, can you all imagine the reception he will get when he makes his debut and first sets foot on the Molineux pitch?????? Because I expect us to be so absolutely made up for him (and ourselves of course!!) I hope he comes on as a...
  10. G

Lopetegui

Surely nobody watched that short training ground video without smiling at the end when Julen came through the group? The smile on his face and the warning fingers telling them to be careful as he is the boss! :)
  11. G

Albion (obsessed)

If the two teams below them get points from their games in hand, Albion will be bottom!! ''Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.'' :)
  12. G

Stadium Plans

The part of the newspaper cutting that made me smile was the fact that there would be standing for 55,518. I wonder how on earth the architects worked out that precise number?? As (some!) people have got larger over the years, would standing capacity have been officially reduced? :)
  13. G

Fulham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Based on the many stories/reports from the past that said Coady was always bullied out of it by Mitrovic, there are two positives possibly. The first is that Coady is probably quite pleased not to be facing another bullying - especially after Mitrovic's start last week. The second and more...
  14. G

How much?

I was in a Toby Carvery yesterday and the draft was £3.50 a pint..... The disadvantage, of course, is that doesn't include the opportunity to watch Wolves!! :):)
  15. G

Goncalo Guedes.

I really hope that after this we will have far less criticism of OUR club. Leicester and Brighton, and maybe more, are two Premier League clubs who have signed absolutely no-one! Imagine how their fans must feel??
  16. G

Chiquinho

I agree generally with your final comment but IMHO he now has the opportunity because he is working with good, supportive players and is being trained by a top management team. We have generally seen a number of players improve significantly this season in the above circumstances - he can be...
  17. G

Ruben - Goal of the Month

I watched the programme last night and was both surprised and delighted that Ruben got the votes and won, especially as there were, I believe, about eight to choose from. Of course from when the contenders are announced in the middle of the programme until voting closes, there is only a fairly...
  18. G

Rayan Ait Nouri

For me, I'd rather see his somewhat relaxed attitude then the attitude of those who run to the scorer and then look around, waving at everyone else to come and join the group hug. Donk does that. If you want to celebrate with the goalscorer it should be natural and personal - what others do is...
  19. G

Wolves join the top-flight 1,000 wins club

To see WBA with the worst goal difference in the top 16 made me smile! Also, give us a few seasons and we should be in the top 10 surely?
  20. G

Wolves accounts 20/21

Interesting thought and it is not difficult to argue your point about fans being priced out without any increases, but the counter is that the waiting list appears to remain very high and the ground is still filling up. Only the club can make the decision. For me, I would probably accept an...
Back
Top Bottom