Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. groundhogwolf

Fans digging in

Going back to the Brighton game and it is clear that the supporters that night understood how important the final 15 minutes were my own hands where red and sore and went home with Gary O Neils Barmy Army still bouncing around in my head. They created an atmospere of complete defiance to...
  2. groundhogwolf

Only 6 years ago best 22mins ever

Hopefully this will bring a smile to a few faces.
  3. groundhogwolf

Passive Football

I think we all expected and accepted the defensive set up Nuno used when we got promoted from the championship that developed into a respectable counter attacking style, with the end result that we feared no one. However we have been in the Premier league for a few years now and still approach...
  4. groundhogwolf

More to our game than attack

The obvious stand out from last night was 23 goal scoring chances created away from home at Old Trafford. Would love to see our transition stats for winning the ball back off the opposition, Semedo, Gomes, RAN, Lemina, protected the centre half’s like their life depended on it. Our press from...
  5. groundhogwolf

Waiting for more bad news

Fingers crossed that Fosun are able to read the room, however unlikely this will be. There is no agenda against Gary O Neil, other than he doesn’t appear to have too much managerial experience. After yesterday’s disappointing news will the next gift from the current owners, give a further...
  6. groundhogwolf

Tell them what we think and accept the consequences

Apart from the first 3 premier league years this has been a slog, continually lied to, club used as a vehicle to move Mendes clients, we may even have been used as a political pawn. But the football has been poor yet the price keeps going up. Can anyone see any real football ambition from Fosun...
  7. groundhogwolf

Steve Bull fan issue today

What happened in the Steve Bull upper today J8 or J9, second half today? Domestic or invaders?
  8. groundhogwolf

Dig In

No doubt we are all disappointed, however we have not been relegated yet. We scrapped our way out of the championship and for the most part have looked like we belong in the premier league. I get all the anger and feeling that we need to blame someone, but surely now a decision has been made we...
  9. groundhogwolf

Why after every loss do we need to slaughter our own.

Yes yesterday was poor, but isn’t it possible to exert some self control. I remember as a kid watching John Mcalle getting pelters from the North Bank and even as a kid thinking, how does this help.
  10. groundhogwolf

Is the Southbank coming today ?

Without doubt the Geordies will be giving it large today, we desperately need the SOUTHBANK to give it to them all game. Please.
  11. groundhogwolf

Bruno had a dream

Surely he has earned the right to have this rewritten, time to show the love ?????
  12. groundhogwolf

How far have we come ?

Watching Arsenal players celebrating like they had won the World Cup, made me realise how far this club has improved over the last few years, yes no doubt this thread will be hijacked by the doom and gloom, however, I remember reading Sir Edmund Hillary’s book about climbing Everest, there are 5...
  13. groundhogwolf

So what are we (the fans) going to do now.

So the transfer window has closed, and we have what we have. Can you move on? Will you do everything you can to help talented group of players win as many games as possible ? Will you moan and whine every time someone makes a mistake ? Can you see us smashing ManU, Spuds, Ars, and Spam out of...
  14. groundhogwolf

John Ruddy great servant to Wolves

I know this will get a mixed reaction, however it’s almost impossible to be able to play at your very best level when you only get about 10 competitive games a season over 4 years, but this bloke has never complained, trains hard every week and genuinely adds some personality to the squad. In my...
  15. groundhogwolf

Is this a library

We are all very quick to critisise players for poor games, why did the crowd not get going today, as much as we want the team to win they also need our support.
  16. groundhogwolf

Still only using one half of the pitch

Only joking, as good as our time has been in the premier league, our last championship season is still one of the most impressive displays of attacking football I have witnessed as a Wolves supporter. I can also appreciate that the counter attacking setup was neccessary to cement our place at...
  17. groundhogwolf

Nuno wasn't Alex Ferguson

I can still remember all the fall out when Graham Taylor was rumoured to be taking over from Graham Turner. Charlton away with the Poloice bemussed thinking they were there to keep us away from the home fans, watching us get stuck into each other. Trust me I'm grateful for Nuno's services...
  18. groundhogwolf

VAR and Penalties next season

Assuming we intend to play in a more offensive style this season, could this influence both VAR decisions and maybe even increase the number of penalties we get ?
  19. groundhogwolf

Will never be forgotten

Back
Top Bottom