Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Jez

Everton v Wolves - sold out

After two tickets for Everton if anyone has any spares or can’t attend Thanks
  2. Jez

Toffees in the Wolves end….

What was going on in the Graham Hughes today ? Lots of stewards lots of police and fisty cuffs going off for a good few minutes …… Toffees in the Wolves end ?
  3. Jez

Leicester v Wolves

Afternoon all. I am after two tickets for our next away game Leicester v Wolves. I have done all the normal stuff like failing in the ballot. So was hoping somebody had a couple spare ? The tickets are for me and my lad (under 17) but I’m willing to purchase two adult tickets if any are...
  4. Jez

Every angle ......returns !!

5. Jez

Wolves v Man Citeh. The real cup final

Our chance on Saturday to play what would have been a great FA Cup final. Come on lads !!
  6. Jez

Next season

So ...... If we only finish 7th - 10th next season is everybody going to be happy ? Or will we have a massive meltdown on the mix ?
  7. Jez

Magic you know!!

Ruben & Joao moutinho Let's get it going! Quite a few players at present fit the lyrics always sounded good imo
  8. Jez

The love of Wolves

Major dilemma today well not really Got offered tickets for Chelsea v Cardiff in the Directors box, sitting next to Roman, if he attends now?, on Saturday, full corporate full bling. Or alternatively Wolves v Leicester the following week. I'm a season ticket holder, so go all the games...
  9. Jez

Are we up already ?

Looking at the Boro result today, I know they couldn’t catch us ....and Derby’s dismal form along with Villa. Are we up already on 85 points ?? and we don’t even know. ?? Can’t see Fulham and definitely not Cardiff with their run in going unbeaten until the end of the season Are we there already ?
  10. Jez

This season

if we had a choice. Are we all enjoying this season ? Being practically nailed on for being promoted as Champions. Atmosphere a bit hit and miss at times. Anticipation and expectation before games that we just need to turn up...... Or be where Villa or Derby are now where every game is...
  11. Jez

Ryan Sessegnon

Do we break the bank for this lad now or wait until the Summer ?
  12. Jez

Charlie Austin

Just heard Southampton have signed Austin for 4 million. That is staggering considering QPR were turning down offers of circa 15 million back in the summer. I'm genuinely flabbergasted 11 million lost in 5 months. Wow
  13. Jez

Mr. Moon

Who on earth was he?? :vollkommenauf:
  14. Jez

Sako

Top performing player in the premiership in terms of shots in a game so far this season. 6 shots 5 on target. Palace fans really raving about him. Already talking about adopting a song for him. some of you may know it?? Magic you no Bakary Sako....
  15. Jez

Are we done now?

After recent interviews with the assistant manager and vice captain. The unofficial line was no transfers imminent, and we are ready!! 48 hours later we have really bolstered our attacking options with two quality additions. This now begs the question are we done now?? Or are we expecting...
  16. Jez

Kenny. How long left?

From an outsider looking in, it appears our progression policy bears none of the teeth of a wolf, more the timid ambling of a lamb. I have no doubt if Kenny was fully supported last year we would have walked the championship without a doubt. We now find ourselves loosing our best player and...
  17. Jez

Kevin Mcdonald

Straight from the gaffers mouth Kev is officially unsettled. No injury, not saved for the next game, our best midfielder is suffering from Sako syndrome. Went on to say that because of where his head is, he decided to try a different formation / system with other pairings. Also...
  18. Jez

Who and what do we need realistically

Forget your Messi's, Bales and Rooney. Who and what do we actually need? From reading this forum the popular opinion is we still need a goalkeeper Central defender , left back, left winger and centre forward. Who's out their that would realistically want to come to Molinuex.? Who could...
  19. Jez

Please read this Nouha

just hoping you are one of the first team squad that actually reads this forum Nouha. ?? After reading the current rumours that are doing the rounds. We As the Wolves faithful hope that you stay with us.! You are without doubt the best centre forward / centre forward pairing we have had in...
  20. Jez

Careful what you wish for.

Listening to Talk sport this afternoon, they had a chat with Phil Brown, Manager of Southend who play Wycombe, tomorrow in the league two play off final. After the niceties and sunshine blowing the conversation evolved into West Ham and Big Sam. Phil then, not sure if it was a slip up.?but he...
Back
Top Bottom