Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sako

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Top performing player in the premiership in terms of shots in a game so far this season. 6 shots 5 on target.
Palace fans really raving about him.

Already talking about adopting a song for him.
some of you may know it??

Magic you no Bakary Sako....

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a surprise...not. And people wonder why we are half the team we were without him.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Pleased for him. Has heart, quality and an end product.

Perhaps now, people will realise just how good and important he was for us.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score

Yes, and also how it is so utterly bloody ridiculous and pathetic that the club thinks they can get away without replacing him. Idiots.

D

Deleted member 3573J

I doubt it, they'll probably continue to reel off the results of the games he missed over the last 3 years as proof we aren't any worse off without him.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fully deserves his shot at the PL, it's just a shame it wasn't with us.

I can't believe some Wolves fans doubted his ability to succeed after watching him for the past few seasons, it's to his credit that he didn't kick up a fuss and it's probably cost him a move to one of the top PL teams given he'll be 28 next summer.

I'd love to see him back at Molineux one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly not surprised at all, how much are we missing him now?

K

Kent_wolves_29

No one doubted his ability. He was an important player for Wolves. I for one wished him all the best but he was so inconsistent. Defensively poor at times and went missing far too much. Let's see how he gets on for the whole season....

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one doubted his ability. He was an important player for Wolves. I for one wished him all the best but he was so inconsistent. Defensively poor at times and went missing far too much. Let's see how he gets on for the whole season....

I think plenty of people on here doubted him, especially the Mickites. Anyone not signed by that failure seemed to come under a lot of stick because they apparently didn't put a shift in.

Hopefully Bakary will carry on like that for Palace. I've said it before, but he was such a good bloke, haven't met a Wolves players like him.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think plenty of people on here doubted him, especially the Mickites. Anyone not signed by that failure seemed to come under a lot of stick because they apparently didn't put a shift in.

Hopefully Bakary will carry on like that for Palace. I've said it before, but he was such a good bloke, haven't met a Wolves players like him.

Absolutely. Plenty on posters on here kept saying how overrated he was and some even suggesting we were a better side without him.

"He'll never cut it in the premier league".

Well, he sure made a hell of a start of his Palace career being the matchwinner, motm and a complete pain in the ass for the Villa defense.

We miss him so, so badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Redditch Wolves

People who doubted him have the footballing brain of a retarded slug.

It's those people who sing songs about clowns like Elokobi, Henry, Mo Camara etc yet will jump on class players like Sako and now on Twitter I see it's Afobe

D

Deleted member 3604

Nobody doubts he is a fantastic attacking player but many questioned his ability to defend and keep position. He disappeared for long spells in games but you were always liable to get that magical five minutes. He is not the messiah and as yet unproven in the PL. We couldn't afford his wages and he went to the PL. Good luck to him.

BridgnorthWolf Inc

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's those people who sing songs about clowns like Elokobi, Henry, Mo Camara etc yet will jump on class players like Sako and now on Twitter I see it's Afobe

I wouldn't worry Redditch, Afobe won't be a Wolves player come the end of January when KJ has frigged around with the team, undermined players confidence and The board have shown ZERO ambition to replace the excellent Sako.

4 games in and already I'm disillusioned.

Show the colour of your money Wolves or risk losing your die-hards.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
[/B]

I wouldn't worry Redditch, Afobe won't be a Wolves player come the end of January when KJ has frigged around with the team, undermined players confidence and The board have shown ZERO ambition to replace the excellent Sako.

4 games in and already I'm disillusioned.

Show the colour of your money Wolves or risk losing your die-hards.

Agree with that.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All those fools complaining about Sako the last few years make me larf

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nobody doubts he is a fantastic attacking player but many questioned his ability to defend and keep position. He disappeared for long spells in games but you were always liable to get that magical five minutes. He is not the messiah and as yet unproven in the PL. We couldn't afford his wages and he went to the PL. Good luck to him.

He developed his game a lot in his 3 years here. The lack of defending from him was pretty much eradicated out of his game after his first season. Its just a stick now some use to beat him with.

He was bought in to create and score goals, and he did that and then some. He isnt in the side to defend anyway tbf. We need players like him as we just cant afford the total package footballer.

It would be interesting to see if anyone can name many wingers who can attack, defend, dominate play and never go missing in games. I would bet there arent many of those. I think thats what people expect of Sako though.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All those fools complaining about Sako the last few years make me larf

I am an unabashed Sako fan, but it is only one game in the premier league despite it being a hugely impressive one. He need to do it consistently.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Congrats to Sako. Today's a day we really could have used him.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You've got to laugh ...

On the evidence of ONE GAME these days, you can go from zero to hero, or in KJ's case, from hero to zero!

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You've got to laugh ...

On the evidence of ONE GAME these days, you can go from zero to hero, or in KJ's case, from hero to zero!

Sounds similar to Stephen " i scored against Blackburn so i was a brilliant signing " Hunt :rolleyes:

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely pleased for Sako for his performance yesterday.

Really shows what we are missing.

What the hell was he doing playing in league one?!

To replace him with a player of similar ability is nigh on impossible.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
You've got to laugh ...

Luckily though, most supporters can recognise that consistent achievement over a period of 2-3 years far outweighs one excellent or dreadful performance.

Sako was consistently excellent and influential for three years but needs more than one game in the Premier League to prove his quality at that level.

KJ has been consistently excellent for us for 2 years so 1.5 admittedly dreadful games doesn't suddenly make him a poor Manager.

Short-termism hasn't served us particularly well in our recent past.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Luckily though, most supporters can recognise that consistent achievement over a period of 2-3 years far outweighs one excellent or dreadful performance.

Sako was consistently excellent and influential for three years but needs more than one game in the Premier League to prove his quality at that level.

KJ has been consistently excellent for us for 2 years so 1.5 admittedly dreadful games doesn't suddenly make him a poor Manager.

This in +1 spades!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely superb player. Luckily for us though we have upgraded with the legend that is Dangerous 'I must have incriminating photos of every manager I have ever played under' Dave.

R

reanswolf

What is sad for me, is that fans think last season was fine just to consolidate.

You really must make the most of times when you have an exceptional individual on board.

People were coming up with things like players will be better because they have had another years experience at this level. What % better have they been so far?

Sadly the board and these narrow-minded fans deserve each other. Harsh I know, but I can't help but feel it is true.

BridgnorthWolf Inc

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is sad for me, is that fans think last season was fine just to consolidate.

You really must make the most of times when you have an exceptional individual on board.

People were coming up with things like players will be better because they have had another years experience at this level. What % better have they been so far?

Sadly the board and these narrow-minded fans deserve each other. Harsh I know, but I can't help but feel it is true.

Agreed.

And when Afobe leaves the apologists will still be justifying the clubs stance on investment.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You've got to laugh ...

You could laugh, but sorry mate, you are the joke here. Your views are so out of balance it's unreal.

Credit for even posting in this thread though. Most of the Sako bashers are ignoring it.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Great post, Tring,

R

Redditch Wolves

100% agreed.

The sooner people realise our Board are not taking us anywhere the easier it will be.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Like a few others I thought last season was the season to have a go, sadly with Clarke and Sagbo that was not to be. Early days this season, but we need a spark already

D

Deleted member 3573J

He was quality, like all wingers he could be a bit inconsistent at times but overall he was a huge success, scoring and assisting on a regular basis. All some could go on about though was his defending, 16 goals last season plus a decent amount of assists but forget that, he didn't track back and defend like a James Milner.

E

Essex Wolf

Well said reans and spot on.

Failure to do what was needed last season cost us and it's a case of same old same old for now.

As for Sako, all the best to him and pleased he has shown what he can offer even at a higher level. Might just be one game but he clearly took his chance and maybe now some will start to accept and realise just how important a player he was for Wolves and that failure to replace him is proving costly.

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't worry fear not as Dangerous Dave is now modelling himself on Sako and will soon produce the goods

Back
Top Bottom