Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. stroud wolf

Spurs (League Cup) Predictions

Only found mine yesterday mate, go to the original conformation email, the one that says!(your tickets will arrive as an attachment in a separate email, this email is a confirmation of your ticket purchase only). Scroll to the bottom and it's attached as a PDF. Clear as mud.
  2. stroud wolf

Messages to Raul (updated)

Get well soon Raul, thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Our Famous number 9, that's given every Wolves fan pure joy these last few seasons. I cannot wait to hear your name being sung Loud and Proud around a packed Molineux, as you walk onto our hallowed turf once more. Rest and keep...
  3. stroud wolf

RIP Pete Lewis (Goof)

RIP Pete. Wolves Legend. Always be one of the pack.
  4. stroud wolf

Belfast pub for tonight's game.

Here in Belfast. What's the best pub to watch tonight's game.
  5. stroud wolf

Jackie McNamara

That's great news.
  6. stroud wolf

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

you have until 2nd Feb mate i believe
  7. stroud wolf

Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our Wolf Pack Family. Big Congratulations to @Netherton Wolf. I also became a proud Grandparent for the first time a week ago, a beautiful little boy.:) The Wolf pack is growing.
  8. stroud wolf

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger wallet..:D
  9. stroud wolf

Who Do You Want? (Last 32)

Flights booked. Here we come.:)
  10. stroud wolf

Braga (A)

Staying in Braga Wednesday and Thursday night. Getting the train over at 2pm today.:)
  11. stroud wolf

Braga (A)

Cheers Chris Great afternoon. About to get even better just found out we get free beer n wine at our hotel till 7pm. :D:)
  12. stroud wolf

Braga (A)

Got as far as the Santa Apoliana train station. It's ****ing down here, made it over the road to a bar, Weather is crap but the superbock is good.
  13. stroud wolf

Braga (A)

Boarding at Luton now. Lisbon next stop, check out a few bars this afternoon and evening. Train to Braga tomorrow afternoon. Buzzing.
  14. stroud wolf

Braga (A)

Same here mate.
  15. stroud wolf

Braga (A)

Flights are direct mate. Making it a small break, night in Lisbon then train to Braga on the Wednesday (15 euro). 2 nights there then a night back in Lisbon. Only draw back is flight back (Wizz air), hand Luggage allowance is about the size of a large postage stamp. so its Were Wolverhampton we...
  16. stroud wolf

Braga (A)

A big thanks to my Wife, who last night trawled the internet for hrs and managed to book 3 of us flights from Luton on the Tuesday morning to Lisbon, return Saturday evening, both direct flights. Only £40 each. Bargain :)
  17. stroud wolf

Belfast - George Best's home & Wolves kit

Well thank you so much for this thread. I showed it to my youngest lad (21) the day it was first put up, trying to explain what a legend George Best was! Anyway, this morning my lad has given to me as a birthday present, a 2 night stay in George's house. What a gift.. Thank you.
  18. stroud wolf

VISENIYA

You wasn't on your own mate.
  19. stroud wolf

May I be cheeky enough to ask............

Just seen this Nick. Happily donated. Won't be long before were all meeting up again in Bohs. :)
  20. stroud wolf

Molineux Mix gathering today - Vulgarampton

Haha, now that's just flirting Nick.;)
Back
Top Bottom