Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Corporate Wolf

Bournemouth Verdict

You’re right on this. Every game I am infuriated by our inability to play through the lines especially centrally. Bournemouth and many other teams seem to do it with ease. Yet we seem to struggle. I can only put that down to the way GON is getting them to play.
  2. Corporate Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

We will inevitably sell one of Gomes, Cuhna, RAN or Neto in order to generate funds and some profit. I'm sadly resigned to that fact and have no issue with it as long as we bring in players that GON wants and it fills the void of an existing paper thin squad. I would like to think that for...
  3. Corporate Wolf

Would be great for someone on here to confidently say to the Forum with some degree of ITK - Don't panic or worry - Fosun will be backing GON this summer with new players.
  4. Corporate Wolf

Absolutely this. The Euros is going to play a factor on any early transfers with players being away with National squads. Those that need to sell for PSR accounting reasons, are more than likely setting up the deals now to announce on 14 June. But suspect the transfer window to get some...
  5. Corporate Wolf

Team v Forest

If they are fit and ready Cunha and Dawson have to be starters for me. M. Lemina & Gomes are almost undroppable at the moment but then I understand that GON will shift between a singe or double pivot midfield depending on the opposition and he'll probably be looking at nullifying MGW if he's...
  6. Corporate Wolf

"Sources say his agent Gestifute, run by Jorge Mendes, have met with several clubs over the last few months to talk over a potential deal. Clubs in the Premier League, Europe and Saudi Arabia have made contact over signing him in the summer." Cynically reading between the lines - "Sources say...
  7. Corporate Wolf

It's exactly what Fosun want to prove their "model" of buy cheap & sell high is operating well. Arsenal's interest I suspect is down to uncertainty on Jorginho's future. Gomes is just one of many that will be on their radar to replace him or Partey.
  8. Corporate Wolf

Wolves Ticket Resale

Agreed - its a bag of s**t. Much easier last year - you got notification the your ST was sold about 1 hour after the match ended and the funds were in your bank a few days later. Another disasterclass in supplier choice from Wolves.
  9. Corporate Wolf

Our Academy

The line between success and failure of an academy prospect is shockingly scary. One of the last studies suggest that 97% of Tier/Cat 1 Premier League academy scholars don't even play a minute of professional senior football for the club they have been part of. Its also worth reading the EPPP...
  10. Corporate Wolf

Wolves v West Ham predictions

Having missed the last few homes games to being on holidays, I am really looking forward to getting back in my ST seat. Sadly I really do worry for us on this one. We've been poor and RAN seems to be our sole creative outlet. I genuinely fear we might be on the end of a spanking - 1-4
  11. Corporate Wolf

There’s been a few reasonably well connected and reliable Mixers that have already said GON will be backed in the summer and let’s hope that is the case. However, it’s inevitable that one or two of our ‘stars’ will go to support that The players out on loan (Guedes, Podence, Silva) really aren’t...
  12. Corporate Wolf

Burnley Verdict

Absolutely. He was woeful in all honesty and as a "senior" player really needed to step up. His lack of pace can be excused with the ability he has to pick a decent through ball/cross. But last night was one to forget.
  13. Corporate Wolf

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

I think Ron Jeremy, Rocco Siffredi & Linzi Drew used to :oops: :cool: I'll get me coat...................
  14. Corporate Wolf

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

I think many of us have blindly clung on to such a statement for the last 3 summers.
  15. Corporate Wolf

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

I would not trust Shi with my last penny piece which is ironic really as I'm a STH....... I just hope he's true to his word with GON.
  16. Corporate Wolf

Forest- possible points deduction

“Nuno - Nuno - Nuno - He’s taking them to the Championship That’s the way we like it - like it - like it…….” ‘Oh there were extenuating circumstances EPL , we couldn’t sell Player A before the accounting period end’
  17. Corporate Wolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Absolutely spot on. Inconsistencies are just going to make themselves look even more incompetent than what they currently are. They've played their part in making VAR a standing joke and now PSR is likely to be viewed in the same way.
  18. Corporate Wolf

Sheffield Utd verdict

To that end, I'd love to know what GON said to his players because the majority of them were sleep walking in the 2nd half.
  19. Corporate Wolf

Sheffield Utd verdict

McAtee is a cracking little player.
  20. Corporate Wolf

Sheffield Utd verdict

Thought the same myself. Came out in the 2nd half and played like he didn’t want to be on the pitch. Bloke next to me suggested Hwang picked up an injury in the warm up - anyone else see that ?
Back
Top Bottom